I know it's early but has anyone started to think about Christmas?

Ah I am so excited for Xmas now and it is only June, it is the best time of the year!!! And dark cosy nights, I just love them!! xx

Yeees I've already got Lily's pressies lol. I decided I wanted to get her happyland stuff as she'll be 17months then, & I've been buying them when ELC have 50% off.. looks like shes gonna have the whole set by time its christmas LOL. xx

I love this thread! I am so excited by Christmas, I have been putting £20 away every month, £2 on the gift cards every week and buying gifts when they are on offer. So I will hopefully be well prepared.

The best thing I have so far is this:
https://www.disneystore.co.uk/mickey-mouse-clubhouse-mickey-mouse-clubhouse-teapot/p/34249/307718/

He loves Mickey Mouse Club House and is starting to copy what we do so I think he will enjoying making pretend cups of tea.

I'm really looking forward to it, not sure what to expect from a 9 month old but i can't wait to snuggle up on xmas eve watching christmas films with him xxx

William was 9 months on the 29th December last year so I can give you some idea. He wasn't really old enough to watch a film but we watched a Christmas cartoon on which he seemed to like.

He liked the Christmas tree and the lights but as he wasn't crawling yet he didn't wreck it like everyone said he would (he will this year though!).

He ate solids at that age so enjoyed tryings lots of new foods.

He enjoyed opening his presents and playing with the toys, I did get too many though as he got bored with it and overwhelmed. If you do prefer to do lots of gifts it will make it easier if you spread them out over the day. He had more fun with his toys on Boxing Day when it was quieter.

We put toys together and put batteries in ahead of time which made life easier.

The toys he loved (and still loves now) from that Christmas are the wooden shape sorter, wooden blocks, Hide and Squeak Eggs, stacking cups, football, books, sit and ride toy.

He also really really loved his activity table but has mainly grown out of it now.

The toys that he has not used from that Christmas are Pingu and Thomas the Tank on DVD (we mostly record it from the TV), soft blocks and a push along baby walker which he ignores.

Hope that helps with your planning, every child is different though so your little boy at nine months might be completely different from how William was.

I've already bought my lo's Christmas pressie :blush:

I do have an excuse though, her birthday is 11 days before christmas so I need to be organised!!!

Yep I love it and am thinking about it and have bought some pressies already!! There is the likely danger though that as I started early I will buy too much!!!! In fact it is almost guaranteed. Hee hee.

Picked up some good huge Vtech toys from tesco with money off then told my mum she can give LO one!

His birthday is in November too so I guess I will buy a lot of stuff and then split it... :)

I do have an excuse though, her birthday is 11 days before christmas so I need to be organised!!!

Oooh what did you get her? :thumbup:

I've already got my lo a mamas and papas rocking animal, picked it up a while ago whilst it was on offer otherwise i wouldn't have thought to get that but i'm really happy with it :) i did wonder whether to save it for his birthday in March next year but got something else i want to buy him for that now. I don't think we'll buy him loads as i'm sure it'll look like toys r us in our home after what everyone else buys him. I'm really looking forward to it, not sure what to expect from a 9 month old but i can't wait to snuggle up on xmas eve watching christmas films with him xxx

Hee hee, I got one of these too! He was about 3 weeks old and I got it for £15! Bargain!! x

Oooh what did you get her? :thumbup:

I got her the windmill farm from happyland & the mat that goes with the happyland set! Well, that is what I've got so far... I know there will be more :haha: then for her 1st birthday I will get her something sentimental!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->