I know it's way too early but...

Amethyste

Mummy to Ella
Reaction score
With DD i had the britax b smart 3 wheeler pram in purple. I kept it for baby#2 but now I am wondering if purple would be suitable if it s a boy...

Never too early to think about it!
I'm already dropping hints that I want a new one this time and we only found out yesterday :haha: how purple is it?

Lol, congratulations ! It's like that but on 3 wheels. I would love a new one but my first one was good so I think I would be better off saving my money for something else.

Attachments

• s-l225.jpg
    s-l225.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 16
The footmuff is black so really it's only the bk on the pram, I think it will be ok, lol

I think that’s fine for a boy! If the covers are removable though and you’re unsure, could you dye it?

That's a good shout, you could dye it if really bothered you but if it's just the hood it'll not be necessary x

I think that purple is kind of a neutral color. I mean it is close enough to blue compared to pink. It'll work for a boy :thumbup:

I personally dont believe in the whole "boy or girl colors" thing. So, yes, its totally fine in my opinion :)

I see loads of boys in purple and agree with the pp.

Thanks, I think that will be ok. I don't think I will take any risks playing with dye.

Loraloo, i used to go on the forum when I was pregnant with DD in 2012 and I am pretty sure I read Eve' story and it's weird cos I don't usually read that kind of things (I am am a very anxious person) so we must have talked before �� xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->