I know this is whats to be expected, but...

T-Bex

Mother of one
Reaction score
I just saw my tummy move, and it was wierd!

I know logically that pregnancy = baby, but until now, I don't think it ever really sank in properly... :blush: But seeing your tummy move makes it hard to deny the presence of a life form.

Either that, or I'm about to have an aliens moment... :shock:

Ah i love that feeling---- is one of the things i missed about being pregnant. now i get to experience it all again..

x

I think I've just been really late in everything, to be honest! I didnt feel definate movements until 2-3 weeks ago, and OH has only just been able to feel kicks from the outside...

Nevermind, happier now I can see what's happening! I'm sure this will wear off though - I have a feeling my insides will be black and blue son, if the amount of movements I'm having now are anything to go by!

It felt really strange when it felt happened to me, I was like "what was that" :dohh::haha: its a great feeling though eh? :flower:

I just saw my tummy move, and it was wierd!

I know logically that pregnancy = baby, but until now, I don't think it ever really sank in properly... :blush: But seeing your tummy move makes it hard to deny the presence of a life form.

Either that, or I'm about to have an aliens moment... :shock:

Hahaha i'm with you on this one....it scares the c*ap out of me.....I mean I know he's in there because he kicks like mad.....but I dont want it to be real!

It does feel very alien like to me!

I guess I'll have to pull my head out my a*se soon and get used to it!

Awww sounds amazing. I can't wait for that. I havn't even felt a proper kick yet :( x x

Wee man was going BONKERS last night after swimming. He was literally flailing all about him and my tummy was properly noticeably moving for the first time. It was amazing and OH was delighted he could experience stuff as well now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->