I know this sounds stupid......!

M

Mrsctobe

Hi I am 11weeks 1day pregnant according to 2 scans ive had this pregnancy.
I had one 1 at 7weeks 6days and one at 9weeks 1day.
Everything seemed fine. it's my 12week scan on monday i'm exited but also scared they are going to tell me it's dissapeared sounds mad this doesn't happen does it? my oh thinks i'm mad because i have suffered with bad m/s and had 2 scans and it still hasn't sunk in.(it was planned)

I'm super exited but just want my baby to be ok

The chance of a missed miscarriage at your 12 week scan is EXCEPTIONALLY low. Really, if you haven't had bleeding, and you had a healthy scan at nine weeks with good growth from the first scan, then you can be a good 99% sure that all will still be well. I had a similar worry between scans at 9 weeks and 12 weeks and I think it is natural to worry, but it is such a relief to see that 12 week scan, and it looks much more like a baby then!

good luck with your scan and try not to worry too much in the meantime. I'm sure it will all be perfect :)

The chance of a missed miscarriage at your 12 week scan is EXCEPTIONALLY low. Really, if you haven't had bleeding, and you had a healthy scan at nine weeks with good growth from the first scan, then you can be a good 99% sure that all will still be well. I had a similar worry between scans at 9 weeks and 12 weeks and I think it is natural to worry, but it is such a relief to see that 12 week scan, and it looks much more like a baby then!

good luck with your scan and try not to worry too much in the meantime. I'm sure it will all be perfect :)

I know sometimes i think i worry too much but think its normal?
It will be nice to see it look more babylike.
still hasn't sunk in though :s but i'm very happy and exited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"