I know

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
This is completely insane. Probably a bit of wishful thinking but sure I have felt little flutters! When I laid down earlier and again when I was in the shop 😱. Knowing my luck it was probably wind and a few gas bubbles popping. But felt pretty convincing!

I felt DS2 at 9/10 weeks I think. I know it was super early. He was quite a large baby though (always measured a couple of weeks ahead and came out nearly 11lb! lol) so I think this is why. Totally possible though. :thumbup:

It is entirely possible to feel flutters in the first trimester. When I put my hand on my pelvis even now at only 5 weeks I can feel swishing and popping. Obviously it is not baby yet but it is reassuring to feel something going on in there. I started feeling true movements with my second at 13 weeks.

I started to feel my first at 15 weeks and my second at 11 weeks - that's only a week from where you're at. I would say totally possible!

Wow so I'm not alone. Oo so it could have been little peanut then 😝

I've been feeling flutters for the past couple of nights I thought I was losing my mind. I feel them at night when I'm lay down and really still. I recognised the funny feelings from my first pregnancy. I think you could very well be feeling baby's first movements :) it's such a nice feeling x

I'm only seven weeks but have had a couple sensations that I could swear are bub... I know it's highly unlikely but I don't know! It definitely felt like something... Pregnant with my third

I thought I felt little flutters when I lay down the last couple of nights. I thought I was going crazy but maybe it is the little bean!! Exciting isn't it?! 😀

It's sure is! Mega exciting. Can't wait now til the 16th so I can see little one again. This is my 6th pregnany 4th baby so maybe I'm just feeling baby mega early. Who knows lol x

Iv felt flutters since the beginning of week 11 im sure of it, only rarely but im 99% sure its baby

I swear I've been feeling baby as well! I thought I was crazy but I'm pretty sure it's baby xx

This is my number 4! And I could feel flutters at 9 weeks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"