i leave you beautiful lot today :cry:

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by MaybBaby, Nov 18, 2011.

1. MaybBaby

MaybBaby Well-Known Member

today i hit the 27 mark, crashing my way to the third trimester, being my first pregnancy so i've no experience but so far this has been the most magical part of my pregnancy, still being mobile, finding out my baby is a beautiful boy, getting his room started,the blissful part! now to realise im heading over to peeing like a trooper feeling like a tank, swollen feet in the middle of xmas im scared, excited, upset, worried, everything rolled into one like a massive snowball coming crashing towards me. Its been fun, and you lot are some amazing people, im wishing you all the best throughout your pregnancies, all the health, luck, and thick glossy hair (which i still have yet to get grr) wishes, relax take it easy and i hope to see you all soon (although i can see myself loitering around on this forum :haha: )

good luck and thank you for all the advice!

MaybBaby xxx:cry:

2. xloulabellex

xloulabellex Mummy to 2 beautiful boys

Good luck with it all sweetie <3 see you in the 3rd tri in a few weeks, but feel free to loiter all you like :) xx

3. tiggerz

tiggerz Expecting our 3rd miracle

Goodluck hunny and you'll be fine - not everybody suffers toooo many 3rd tri horror symptoms - I'm sure the next part of your journey will be just as magical xxx

4. HayleyZahra

HayleyZahra Mummy and WTT <3

Hello miss brimmie!
    Havent spoke to you in ages, how are you, i see your having a boy, aww so cute, i think its nice to have a boy first so hes the oldest! i hope to get my boy next time lol!
    How exciting 3rd trimester, i cant wait to move over, ive been reading the posts i deff cant wait, talking about labour now!
    ill see you there next week, tho i am tempted to come now as babys already measuring 27weeks lol!
    xxxx

5. MaybBaby

hey baaaab! im good feeling bloody tired though! :haha:!! how are you feeling chick? aww im sure he'll arrive, but yay a girl and love the name choice (nothing to do with me being a fan of kendra wilkinson :haha: ;) ) ive just had a scan through jesus its all so scary! and wow shes measuring bigger? maybe we will end up with the same dates! my bump gets measured in two weeks :S! :hugs:

6. Star7890

Star7890 New mummy

Oooh good luck! I move over in three weeks and still waiting for the glossy thick hair here too! xx

7. HayleyZahra

HayleyZahra Mummy and WTT <3

Im feeling tired but i wake up all night i cant stand it, i just cant seem to get comfy! are you sleeping well, i go bed about 11 - 12 and wake up at 11 in the morning! im so lazy! whats your due date

xxxx

8. MaybBaby

thats me too,even with my eyemask on my eyes are wide open and i keep getting up to pee :( but ill easilly sleep the day away,its so strange,but the boy has developed a hated for my mattress and he'll literally kick it and punch it whilst im asleep! LOL! - my agreed date is '17th feb' but a midwife who gave me my MATB1 form reckons ill be closer to 22nd feb :S! so within that week i reckon! you? x

And i know ERconnell where the hell is our nice hair? mines all gone to my flabby belly :growlmad: :rofl:

9. erikab922

erikab922 Well-Known Member

Best of luck and hope you get spoiled rotten over Christmas and everyone does everything for you ;)

10. AFwife77

AFwife77 Well-Known Member

11. MaybBaby

aw thanks ladies...im actually feeling emotional and abit teary leaving now (i cant cry i gotta leave for work soon!) :cry: as much as i want my boy here,ive enjoyed the second trimester alot :) xx

12. happygal

happygal mum of 3

good luck hun and ill see you there soon x

13. SnowWhite90

SnowWhite90 Well-Known Member

See you soon ;) xxx

14. NC_Sarah

NC_Sarah Well-Known Member

Congrats on moving over :)

15. rosyfeathers

rosyfeathers Mummy to 3 Princessess

see you soon!:flower: