I like my dr but ...

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
I'm at my appointment and just checked everything !! It's great and I'm 8 weeks!
I have a problem though with my dr .. she is good and all and answers all my questions BUT some things don't make sense like this is my second baby and I know how things work.. I asked her if she measured it , she said can't measure at this stage but heartbeat is great !! However, I know for sure that u can measure a fetus at this stage cuz we did with DD as small as 6 weeks! And same fore HB ! I told her what's the rate she said it doesn't matter as long as there's a healthy HB... but I want to know and she's not measuring anything and it makes me anxious and uncomfortable!! Should I change her ?! What do u guys think? What would I do??

I've not had my babys hb measured, ultrasounds are so good now that they just watch it. Maybe if it was too slow or too fast they would. I didn't have a scan before 12 weeks so dont know about measuring the baby at that stage. Personally I don't think I would change if I really liked her (not that we get choice in uk!) unless she just eyeballs the dating and anatomy scans! Glad everything looked Ok for you

I did change the country from my first !! I was hoping they would be more informative !! She's good thankfully I'm not GONA lie;.. she cares she asks , she lets me ask too.. but I have a problem with her telling me she can't measure when actually it is possible ! She did book me for an ultrasound at 12 weeks with a technician .. maybe that's when they do the measuring ?

Thank u so much for ur response xox

I've had drs measure as early as 6 weeks just to confirm due date, but i think that it's not really medically necessary which is probably why they didn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->