I look weird!

kirsteen

Ollypop<3
Reaction score
is it a sign of pregnancy that your face goes red? because mine does! it never use to! its just my cheeks and around my nose not anywhere else and as im on the paler side its more obvious, does this go away because I look really odd and its making me avoid mirrors and shop windows :(

I know it sounds quite shallow, and im not obsessed with looks in the slightest, but im meeting my OH for some dinner and I wanted to look my best lol

My face has been going red too! I'm quite pale also. Last night it went so red for a couple of hours and I wondered what the hell is happening! Maybe it's to do with extra blood pumping around now? I don't remember it with my first LO. Think I might get some anti redness calming moisturiser and see if it helps at all.
It's not red all the time but it's a bit depressing to walk past the mirror and suddenly realise I've got a red face, hehe.

Me too! In fact I was out for lunch with my sister today and all of a sudden she started gawping at me. I asked what she was staring at and she said that all round my mouth and lower jaw had turned bright red. It seems to happen at random times. My face is all blotchy just now. I dont wear make up so its really noticeable. Bring on the glowing phase thats what I say!!!!

Hmm, I think I will have to google it! atleast Im not the only one though :) I dont normally where makeup but it seems a necesity at the moment! I think it probably is blood pumping roundx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->