• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I lost my baby today .....

jaytee146

Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo
Reaction score
:cry:Started with severe cramping, bleeding on and off, walking up the steps and got the worse cramps ever, started passing clots first small them large, rushed to the er, ultra sound no heart beat, going to have emergency surgery. No one is here with me butt my 5 year old whom I keep asking to leave the room. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry

I don't know how to feel or what to say.

God bless your babies and may none of you feel this pain and disappointment I feel today...:

I'm so sorry jayvee, I have been there, it is so hard. I am part of a great TTC after loss group on here where I have gotten so much support. When you are ready those ladies will be there for you.

For now, just try to be kind to yourself and not blame yourself. This is a difficult path to be on, let yourself feel everything you need to feel :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can't even imagine what you must be going through and I am so sorry this happened to you.

I'm so sorry you are going through this, miscarriage is the worst feeling :hugs:

Oh sweetie, I am sorry for your loss and that you had to face this alone. Your five year old can be a source of comfort for you. She doesn't need to know or understand why mommy is sad. Just hug her and she will put her little arms around you and love you.

If you can visit national share they have resources and support groups for people who have experienced miscarriages or lost infants. God is the Great Physician and I pray for both healing and comfort for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"