I lost track

kellze

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage on 18th April, my first period exactly 4 weeks later. I thought i was due today but it turns out today is 5 weeks since my last period. Hubby says stress must have affected it and it couldn't possibly be a baby because we only did the deed twice this month. I can't believe I lost track and now am so confused. I know i need to test but I am terrified it will be negative.
I have had some symptoms though
Sore books
Dizzy
Queasy tummy
Ridiculously emotional

Most of these I have just put down to being stressed over my exam today but now I know my dates are out i cant help but hope. Too scared to test.

Boobs not books. My books are fine.

Frustrated waiting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Fc for you hun!

Sadly i miscarried on 1st June at 6 weeks pregnant and then bled heavy for a couple days and then bleeding stopped after a week like a normal period.

I am currently 4dpo and nervously aware that AF is due next Wednesday, i am hoping it doesnt show at all!

Last few days i have had backache and some pressure on and off in uteruis area as well as some prickly type pains on and off. Boobs are not sore but feel fuller but i cannot help but think i am imagining it all!

I think i've bought into the whole your more fertile after a miscarriage and don't want to be disappointed

Oh.....best of luck sweetie. It is such a roller coaster after a miscarriage and I know how you are feeling. Stay positive. Xxx

first sorry for your loss . I would test I know its hard but at least you will know either way hope you get the result you want xx

Ladies.....I bit the bullet and peed on a stick. I am cautiously happy. Please send baby dust for a sticky bean.

Ladies.....I bit the bullet and peed on a stick. I am cautiously happy. Please send baby dust for a sticky bean.

So you got a positive???? So exciting!!!

And about the "being more fertile after a miscarriage". My daughter is living proof of that. I miscarried at 11 weeks on 11/23/2011 and was devastated!! Bled for a couple of weeks and then on New Years I was drinking with DHs family and got really sick, got curious so I POAS on 1/02/2012 BFP. Turns out I conceived her within a couple of weeks after my miscarriage...and she was born 9/6/12 8lb5oz perfectly healthy. So yes I am a believer in that!

Oh my wow!! Congratulations i hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy ���� i have had 8 mc in the past and have 2 son's, my OH has a son from a orevious relationship so we are ttc no4 and have been for the last almost 3 year with no sucess at all������ hoping this month will be our montb too.

Congratulations again :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->