I love my coffee....

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
but not today!

Taking a drink of my coffee, sneezed, and coffee spilt on my laptop keyboard. Now I need a new one :(

Oh no!!!! That is terrible!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you can get a new one soon!

Need a new keyboard. We have a few other laptops kicking around, but need a new harddrive or power cord.

Thing that bothers me though is my accounting program for the businesses are on my computer so I can't have that computer down for long.

Why do these kind of things always happen on our important items that we NEED!! OH spilt coffee all over his blackberry and it just died on the spot...he NEEDS it for work and the TWO days he was out without it put him sooo far behind!!

I'm embarassed to say I've done that before, but I was watching a video clip on the net and it was a funny one and I couldn't help but burst into laughter...with a mouthful of morning coffee....

:hugs: i feel your pain ive done it myself and its soooooo not funny :(

oohhh nooo!! ive done that in work tons of times, tipped my cup of tea over keyboard :dohh:

Ohhhh no!!

Must of been funny to watch though :rofl:

Hope you manage to pick up a new one and get back up and running hun

oh honey, sorry to hear that, hope you get it sorted soon :hugs: - was cleaning the other day, dropped the sofa on the powercord for the laptop and broke that :dohh:

It happens to me so often! :lol:

Hope you manage to get back up veeeery soon!
And with coffee in your hands,cause we've never met you without your daily fix! :D

^ LOL

On Dan's old laptop and it is so so slowwwwwwwwwwww!

:argh: watch out world leeannes without her coffee :muaha::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"