• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i love my Dad

emalou90

Reaction score
he bought me and my OH the pram we wanted :D

he's so excited bless him, he's like the most scariest man in the world sometimes but seeing him all excited is wonderful :)

we got 'Graco Quattro Tour - I Love My Bear' from toys r us for our little girl :D :D x

awww that's so sweet! my dad bought Connor his crib :) I LOVE seeing how sweet they turn when they're about to be a grandpa :)

How sweet of him! That's a really cute pram too. :)

Very sweet... Dads can be gruff sometimes, but they love you really :thumbup:

Wish that mine was still around to see my baby :cry:

QT

aww QT :( did you lose your dad? im so sorry

yes he just turned up out of the blue and said 'ive got a box for you' haha :D x

aww QT :( did you lose your dad? im so sorry

yes he just turned up out of the blue and said 'ive got a box for you' haha :D x

I am ok, it was about 5.5 years ago now... but it is times like this (i.e. you want to share all the good news) that I miss him the most.

Absolutely lovely. Please give him an extra hug from me :thumbup:

QT

Very sweet... Dads can be gruff sometimes, but they love you really :thumbup:

Wish that mine was still around to see my baby :cry:

QT

Me 2 QT, life isnt fair. My daddy would of loved being a grandaddy! :cry: xxx

awww hugs to to OT and hancake :hugs:...

i never used to get on with my daddy...but hes still my daddy and hes been good to me :)

and awww emalou...i really liked that pram 2, very pretty :) not a bad box to have your dad bring you id say :)

xxx

I have that pram!!! :) Its lovley isnt it! And so kind of your dad, my mum bought ours too hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"