I LOVE my doppler!!!

I am 9+2 and I couldn't find it ((( I found the placenta, but not the HB (

I'm roughly 9+1 (from scan) and I just found hb on my angel sounds! Can't believe it best sound in the world...
It was quite difficult to find so I wouldn't worry if you can't find it (we been trying to days) but it was right in the centre of belly, low down proberly just below knicker line with doppler pointing downwards. Heard the whooshing first and hb behind..messed around for abit and got hb clear :happydance:

My Sonoline arrived today and then I only went and found the heartbeat! It was very faint but definitly bubs!

I searched for an hour yesterday and couldn't find it. Wiped gel off, tried again 20 mins later got it strAight away for a good 5 mins.
Try not to worry- they're so tiny at this stage it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
I know what side my baby likes to hide and it still took me that long only searching one side x

Lizzyxxx glad you found it!! And glad u chose the sonoline b x

I couldn't find it today at 8+3. Where exactly do you search, sorry but I'm just at a loss. I've been trying right below the pubic bone, and around. Nothing yet:(. I have sonob

Hotbell make sure you have a fullish bladder, start in the centre of your tummy just a tiny bit above your pubic hair line, move slowly left, apply a little pressure, point the wand down and rotate around, stop and listen then move a little more until you find it. Mine was a little to the left but yours might be to the right goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->