I love my Doppler!!

Geegees

Mummy to Madalyn :)
Reaction score
Best thing I've brought... Every night at bedtime... Climb into bed, blob of gel and find that beautiful little heartbeat within a few seconds... Instant relief! And cause for a good nights sleep! :)

Pointless but wanted to share!!

Yey i love mine to!!!

The best sound in the world xxxxx

im the same but im every morning and night and sometimes have a sneaky listen during the day :happydance:

Oh tell me about it, I don't actually know how I would be this far without it. Once I hear it it's amazing x

I really want to get a doppler but my husband said it could be dangerous for me since I'll be attached to it all the time, heh

i love mine too!! i listen every night before bed and then whenever i feel like it during the day :hugs: xxx

I'm trying to get OH to buy me one I want one sooooo bad!!!

It is an amazing feeling finding the heartbeat tho our little one loves to hide for ages first!! I like to listen every other day and do it during the day at different times :)

I ordered a doppler a week ago and its still not here...I really want to hear my baby's heartbeat. I'm hoping to just use it once a week...we'll see!

It's fantastic. It brings a whole other dimension to this pregnancy. And I love it when hubby says 'Can I listen to the baby?' just out of the blue. Love it. Best £25 spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->