I love my hubby. Any other funny/cute stories?

justplainTIFF

Proud mommy!
Reaction score
There are a few really cute things my hubby's done.
He came home and with each kiss he laid on my head he hummed the tune to twinkle twinkle little star. I asked why that was about. He said " I'm singing to our baby." I told him the baby's not in my head though. Hehe. He then told me he was singing into my microphone so baby could hear.

Another I was laying in bed and he sticks his finger in my belly button. why? Cuz he likes to think that he and baby are holding hands.

There are a few more but the only other one I can think of right now is just 2 days ago he came home from being at work for 3 and a half days. He looks at me and says "wow! You're bi....beautiful!" nice save huh?

Got to love how silly men can get over our pregnancies and babies. Any other cute hubby's or OHs out there?

This one is a tad random but cute ones to follow...

So we started washing the newborn clothing. I ask my Husband if it feels odd hanging out such tiny clothes to dry and he said no as he is used to hanging out mine! Cheeky wotist.

I think my 'Monkey' has worked out who's hands are who. My Husband 'plays' with our little one. He gently pokes my bump and monkey pokes back and they follow each other round my bump hehe. However when monkey comes out to say hello i cup my hand round him and he snuggles in to it. I think he knows mummy is for cuddles and daddy is for play time hehe.

My Husband also blows a kiss goodnight to monkey before going to sleep. Although if he talks to him it is usually to tell him to either stop being mean to me if he is kicking and i am walking, but if we are at home he tells monkey to keep it up hehe.

The first time my OH felt baby kick he was so happy he said ' I don't want to wash my hand ever again' . I nearly cried it was so sweet. He doesn't say all that much normally which is why it was even more special .

My OH tends to be the silent type when it comes to saying how he feels, he finds it quite difficult so would rather show it by having a bath run & ready with a mug of my favourite tea for when I get home from work. He also cooks my dinners so I can relax & fills my hot water bottle of an evening so I don't burn myself. He checks up that I've eaten or drunk enough & makes sure I'm not too stressed.

I do wish he was more affectionate but his kind heart makes up for it.

This is going back to when i found out i was pregnant, and i was getting awful stretching pains in my uterus and he said "Thats because its changing from you-ter-us" i found that stupidly cute <3 xxx

Another I was laying in bed and he sticks his finger in my belly button. why? Cuz he likes to think that he and baby are holding hands.

Me and OH just had a little chuckle at this, very cute!!

My OH asks every morning 'how's McDoc?' (this is the name of our baby currently, it's a long story but is basically two combined names as we had two embryos put back initially during IVF treatment)

And perhaps not so cute but I found it rather amusing - when I woke up screaming in agony at 4am this morning, my OH sat up saying 'what's wrong is it the baby?' when I told him it was cramp in my calf, he kindly massaged my calf whilst muttering something about me scaring the life out of him...!!

Ahh cute stories!

My hubby randomly sent me a text message on his way home from work about our baby names and how we'd have to pick a new one as one of them would be shortened to a variation we won't like and that even he'd do it lol...not super-sweet but cute since he could have waited until he got home, and he never texts about baby stuff (other than asking how I'm feeling).

The SWEET story...he's sacrificing his own comfort for mine. I've always been a light sleeper, and since the beginning of this pregnancy, it's gotten worse. Plus, I can never seem to get comfortable enough. My dear hubby brought a spare mattress into our room, and has slept on the floor so I have the entire bed to myself to get comfy and toss'n'turn in as needed. I told him I need HIM to be well-rested also as he's stuck taking care of me and the pup! We both work and his job is quite stressful...so this sacrifice (my words, not his) is extra-meaningful!

I wuv him!

Oh I love these stories! My OH is also the strong silent type (most of the time!) but last weekend when we went to our first baby shop together he said 'Being a parent is gonna rule'. Which is so unlike him because those aren't even words a Yorkshireman would use, I guess I'm rubbing off on him.

The cutest thing he's done was last night, he was playing with our cat (who is lovely and I think was raised by puppies) and he started making up a song that he was singing to the tune of 'Don't Fear the Reaper' but his words were 'Don't Nip the Baby'. He made up a whole song and it was so funny and I don't remember any of the rest of it because I was so caught up in how lovely he was at that exact moment!

Awww these are all mega cute stories! :) My fiancee is adorable with my bump as well as our son and his son, he gets the eldest, Jamie, to walk over to me pull up my top and kiss my bump and say to it 'luff oo baba' which I think is just so sooo cute!

And in bed he puts his arms around my belly underneath the bump and says he gets to cuddle me and craddle the baby at the same time :) I find it so beautiful <3

Awww your husband is cute Tiff - I like the bellybutton story hehehe!!

I don't have any cute stories I can think of in particular. But I can tell my husband has been extra patient with me and helpful lately. I really appreciate having him so much - I should really tell him more often! Oh now I feel bad lol.

Aww, what cute stories!!

The one that instantly pops in my head is from when I was pg with my first baby, 18yrs ago. Dh would rest his head on my belly and talk to baby. One day, dh said "hurry up and get here, we can't wait to see you"...well, my little guy was born 5 wks early!! And I always blame it on that.

So now, when dh talks to baby, he makes sure he doesn't say annnything about hurrying up. LOL

These are really cute and special stories. My hubby has been really attentive since we found out I was pregnant, I remember showing him the positive test and his exact words being, "are you serious? I guess I have some growing up to do." He always cleans up after dinner, he called an electrician to get a light and ceiling fan put in the baby room, he checks on me every day while I am at work and this last weekend I told him I was tired so I was going to sit down for a while and he folded my laundry AND put it away for me. He has never, ever done that before. Last night he said that getting pregnant has really brought us closer together and I couldn't agree more :cry: Happy tears

"Another I was laying in bed and he sticks his finger in my belly button. why? Cuz he likes to think that he and baby are holding hands. "

that is sooooocute!

my DH is freaked out at the moment but last night he put away the laundry for the first time ever! i came home and it was put away. WOW!

My Dh lives apart from me Mon-Fri and everytime I see him on friday he kisses me bends down and kisses my belly and says hi my little Brenna!! So cute... He has been much more affectionate with baby/my belly since I have started to show. He is very sweet and receptive to my pregnancy needs, sometimes I need to ask though lol..like foot rubs :)

Hi ladies, this is my first day in second tri :happydance:

Dh has always been very affectionate but more so now. He kisses my belly and asks me how our girl is doing (he's convinced it's a girl) all the time.

The other day, I mentioned that i wanted to rearranged some forniture and put together a book shelf. I came home from work Monday night and he had done it!! All by himself, I could have cried, it was the sweetest thing.

If he continues like this, I never want to stop being pregnant!

My husband doesnt really do anything cute lol but I do love how protective he is over our little boy, making sure I don't do anything that could harm him. And he still makes me feel beautiful and sexy. During sex I don't feel that sexy naked. I went from flat belly, to a little bump and he still loves to look at me naked (he says he thinks its sexy cause he made it lol ) Guess its a manly thing

My husband doesnt really do anything cute lol but I do love how protective he is over our little boy, making sure I don't do anything that could harm him. And he still makes me feel beautiful and sexy. During sex I don't feel that sexy naked. I went from flat belly, to a little bump and he still loves to look at me naked (he says he thinks its sexy cause he made it lol ) Guess its a manly thing

My hubby said basically the same thing. I asked him how he was goin to feel when I'm huge. He said he'd love me just the same and even more. I asked why. He responded " because you've got part of me growin in you. It's what we made together."

DH has been way overprotective since I got pregnant
Everytime I have a warm (not hot!) bath he comes in, tests the temperature with his hand, tells me it's too hot and that I'm "cooking the baby" :haha:

He likes to kiss my belly goodnight, and keeps oohing and awing over baby clothes...he actually ran downstairs last night to show me a cute baby outfit in a flyer!

Haha. About the protectiveness: I told
My hubby if any one tries to grab me all he'd have to say is "leggo my prego!" he got a kick out of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->