I love my inlaws but sometimes i could scream at them!!!

meltanton

Mum of1,2angels&expecting
Reaction score
Argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh,,, so sorry ladies, bit of a rant here!
Pretty much every one knows me and my hubby want another baby and since we got married its just assumed wed be trying, which is fine i dont mind but my Step mum in law and mother in law keep texting me like every week saying "any news yet?" / "wens the next addition to the fam arriving?" and its just like FFS id tell u if i am.......its not happenieng so please stop asking!
Wouldnt normally bother me but im just feeling on a downer at the mo thinking its not goign to happen and gettign texts like that through realy annoys me....and it doesnt help wen my dd keeps saying"mummy when are you goign to have a baby in your tummy?" makes me want to cry.

And to top it off.everyone seems ot be pregnant at the moment.. on facebook moaning about their pregnancy symptoms and i just want to write bk and say "stop bloody moaning, its a gift and id be so happy to be experiencing morning sickness and back pains!' grrr

rant over lol
:dust: to everyone xx

The way I deal with my mother in law is this

Whenever she asks when I'm going to give her a grandchild I respond thus: "Everytime you nag me you put it back another year".

So far, if I stick to this, I will give her a grandchild approximately 2 years after I'm buried.

In all seriousness, tell them it's a sensitive subject and not up for discussion, but they will know as soon as you get any news.

Hugs to you lovie

lol i think i may start trying that lol! My mum doesnt even ask me coz she knows its a touchy subject esp after Chem Preg. Shel just say stuf like oh ur bbs sore today?( coz im walkign round holidng them n pulling faces lol) n il say yer.. n thats it topic ended

Thing is we realy wanted to do some kind of surprise way of telling our immediate family anyway as our first LO was unplanned and everyone knew as soon as we did and everyone (apart from my parents) were against it and it was just not how i would have imagined it, so this time we wanted to announce it and everyone be happy, not just teling people via texts anyway lol.

Slightly off topic.. u ever thought how u wud tell ur DH or your fam wen u fall preg? would u just cum out n say it?xx

I think I'd wait until at least 3 months along personally - since I lost one at 14 weeks a while ago.

I don't think I'd actually announce it as such - just quietly ask the grandparents to be whether they remember how to change nappies.

The way this is going though, they'll hear me screaming 100 miles away when I get my BFP :-D

Lol. Il be able to hear u down here! lol :D
im such a loser ive even thought if i found out i had a :bfp: n DH wasnt here id go out and get our little princess a top saying Big Sister to surprise the other half.......but im so impatient id probly call him n scream it down the phone lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"