I love preg dreams ;)

orangedaisy

Reaction score
Anyone had the lovely sexy dreams yet? I always notice a fun increase in them when I'm pregnant. I've been going about my morning, and just now a flash of my dream last night slammed into me.. involving Channing Tatum :blush: yum!

Lucky you! I had one where my boss (old, balding, overweight) and wife asked me for a threesome! Spent the whole dream panicking and trying to politely refuse and feeling ewww. Would be happy with hot movie stars instead!!!

Lucky you! I had one where my boss (old, balding, overweight) and wife asked me for a threesome! Spent the whole dream panicking and trying to politely refuse and feeling ewww. Would be happy with hot movie stars instead!!!

Oh my, yeah that's no fun lol. With one of my pregnancies it was always Patrick Dempsey. It's the eyes :blush:

They're on their way, starting to get more and more sexy every night haha mine are always about ex boyfriends tho..wtf

Not yet (thankfully because I'm on pelvic rest!) But I remember having orgasms in my sleep last pregnancy lol

I had to Google Patrick Dempsey. I can understand the dreams about him!

Is this a common thing then? I thought you had weird/more vivid dreams but didn't know about the sexy dreams :o

I've been having quite a few dreams involving Michael C. Hall, but that could be down to watching Dexter every night for the last few weeks :haha:

Yes!! I've been getting loads of them! Last night involved me stalking a giant, black basketball player to have sex with him!! I'm glad this isn't an unusual symptom! Must be all the hormones!

Ugh no fair!!! Mine dreams are definitely more vivid and seem like one after another all night but they are just weird and crazy, not sexy! One was so weird that I woke up traumatized!

None this pregnancy so far but last time it was my first clue that I was pregnant even before I tested. Very very vivid dream about an ex! Woke up feeling a bit guilty!

Oh yeah. I love that part of pregnancy very much. I already started dreaming but, it's my hubby for now. Last pregnancy I had been naughty and saw some handsome hunks! waiting for it to start all over again :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->