I made a decision:(

Miel, I think this seems like a good dea. You've been trying so hard for so long that I think you probably need a break. I'm glad that you've got that mod status though cos I would miss you way too much if you were to disappear altogether xxx

I understand Miel if I get to 12 months I would feel the same :(

Hi sweetie! You're probably sick of me saying the same thing to you over and over, but here goes again! :dohh: Love ya soo much that I want you to get your :bfp: soon! Like so many other gals have said, I also fully support whatever decision you make. But, I am biased towards you taking whatever kinda break you need. Don't give up, but just don't let TTC be your main focus anymore. You know that relaxing on all that TTC "STUFF" I was doing (temping, BDing, taking the prenatals, symptom spotting) was what did the trick for me. For me, it started in the summer... I had such great weather, friends and family to enjoy that TTCing started slipping from the front of my mind. Then, come the fall, when I started my new job, I focussed a lot of my energy on that because I loved my new job so much. I was so satisfied from my job that for some reason, getting a :bfn: didn't bother me as much. Well, you know that's the cycle that gave me my :bfp:. Who woulda thought??

Anyway... hope you find the path that feels right to you and Rawr! :hugs:

Whatever feels right for you, fingers crossed the r&r will give you the boost you need to get your BFP. Throwing yourself into your work or new hobbies might do the trick - lots of people swear it does.

I also wonder whether that little reminder every morning when taking my temp is enough to raise my stress levels and make it harder to ovulate and conceive.

Good luck miel!

i keep thinking i wanna take a break but i just cant, i feel i need to chart etc so when i do finally see some1 who listens they'll see my charts with my short luteal phase. To have a break what would you do? wouldyou stil come on here but just have no idea or stop everything altogether?

:hugs: A break is always a good thing. You can go back to making love to make love breathe for a little while. Good luck.

awk chick, hope this is your month, you really do deserve it and I will have everything crossed for you, but if its not the break will do you good and before you know it you will be posting in the announcments section. good luck for this month xxx :hugs:

Miel, I completely understand you making that decision. I have been thinking about doing that too. We have been TTC for 17 months now with 3 times the heartache. (miscarriages) I haven't done anymore opk's but I think I will continue to temp. I wish you all the best and I hope you get your :bfp: soon. Good luck and I am sending you bunches of :dust: and :hug:

TTC is so stressfull..... Its good to break from all the technical stuff every now and then.

:hugs: I hope your appointment goes well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"