I made it 11 months :(

pinklightbulb

Single Mummy
Reaction score
... and had to wean due to both extremely low supply and LO losing interest. I wanted to get to 12 months so badly but we just couldn't quite make it :( I feel like I need some hugs ladies if that's OK, it's been 4 days and we haven't BF at all and I think my milk has gone.
It just feels so final and was so sudden :cry:

:hugs:
You did fantastic!! 11 months is awesome! So many people don't get anywhere near that, Be PROUD!

:hugs: 11 monhs is brilliant be proud!:hugs:

Thank you hun I feel silly for being sad but I just am :( It sounds selfish but I wasn't ready to give up my baby lol.

I know how you feel when my daughter weaned I felt like she didnt need me any more.I was gutted but if your baby is ready to go onto the next step just be glad you gave her your milk for as long as you could and she had a brilliant start!

Well that's it for me, milk has dried up :( Feeling very emotional about it.
Thank you Kota :hugs: I am proud but I am devastated I didn't get to 12 months and beyond like I wanted, I guess he still got heaps of benefit from my milk though.
And that's exactly how it feels Kerrie like he doesn't need me anymore but my OH can't really grasp it as he thinks LO is a big boy now and doesn't need me anymore so that doesn't help :(

Sory you're feeling sad about it :hugs: Huge well done on getting to 11 months. That's a wonderful achievement! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->