I made it :D

ashnbump

Mum to Kara & Pregnant!
Reaction score
Well I'm so happy to be able to say I've made it further into this pregnancy than I did with my daughter!

Kara was born at 34+6, I was induced the day before due to preeclampsia, she was only 4lb 5oz's and spent two weeks in special care! THE single hardest time of my life!

I've been on pins this whole pregnancy, fearing getting PE again, or baby being another SCBU baby, but now I've made it this far I'm not scared anymore!

My growth scan last week estimated his weight at 5lb (already bigger than his sister lol) and with no signs of PE up to now, we are within reach of a 'normal' birth!! Our son 'should' be able to come straight home, no SCBU time needed!

You cannot imagine what that would mean to all of us!

Two weeks until full term, and I really think I'm gonna do it :D

Sorry for the selfish post :blush: I just can't believe we've made it this far :cloud9: xx

Oh you must be so happy! It really isn't a selfish post, just a wonderful thing that your body is cooperating!

Hope you get to full term and get to take you son home with your straight away!!

Great news! You must be thrilled!

Fingers crossed your little man stays put just a few more weeks xx

Great news! such a relief for you and your family!

PS its not a selfish post, its nice to hear happy stories!

xxx

How lovley! hopfully ur baby will hold on in there!! Great news on his size :) xx

thats not selfish at all!! i would want to tell the world hehe!!! congrats anyway!!xx

that's great. Glad things are going well for u and baby. X

:hugs: great news hun

hey i know excatly how u feel in 10days time i will have made it further than with my dd she was born at 34wks but my waters broke at 31+2 and she stopped growing after that, my whole pg with her was a stressful time in and out of hosp. she spent 12days is scubu.

this pg has been a breeze so far as a precaution they gave me steriods injections at 30wks as had a positive ffn test but hav made it to 32+4 without much happening.

i'm so glad there's someone else thinking like i do and counting down the days til that big milestone set with r 1st lol.

ps this baby is already measuring bigger than big sis so fingers crossed keeps growning and stays in for another 7wks

Thank you all so much for your kind words! It's really an achievement for us, as I did have raised bp and protien at 31 weeks, turned out to be nothing though I guess!

MrsRNI your doing so well! Fingers and toes crossed that both our babies get to term and come straight home! Xxx

:yipee: yipee Ash so pleased for you hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"