• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I may be out already

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope you're all doing awesomely!

Late last night I had a few cramps that felt like AF..........this morning my temp took a nosedive, I think I'm out already. Although AF isnt due for another week

I was so hopeful this month :cry:

Please don't lose hope :hugs:

7dpo perfect time for implantation :thumbup: I'm hoping that you will find it was implantation cramps and your temps go back up tomorrow and it was an implantation dip :thumbup:

It's hard not to think you're out and I had that feeling this morning as my temps nose dived as well and my AF isn't due for 8-10 days.

I really hope that you're not out and that you get your BFP :hugs: :dust: :hugs:

its way to early to think like that! we tend to have a secondary estrogen surge mid LP, so its probably that, or it could be implantation too. Ive read about the estrogen as so many people talk about the implantation dip but many non pregnant charts have a dip too and its because of the estrogen. Still keeping my FXd for you :hugs:

Thanks for the info Sarah :thumbup:

I didn't realise about the oestrogen did :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"