I may have line eye...

Clairecat22

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I know I am seeing a (very faint) line, but It could be line eye or just wishful thinking. Hoping to get some other opinions! Thank you <3

8EA39625-1F43-4C27-9AA5-520259A6F243.jpeg

Last edited:
How many dpo are you?
It's really hard to tell if I'm seeing anything from that picture. It's very very faint but I think I do see something.

How many dpo are you?
It's really hard to tell if I'm seeing anything from that picture. It's very very faint but I think I do see something.

I’m really not sure... I had my son in December, and since my cycles started back up, they have not been as predictable as they once were : / thank you for the reply! Yes it shows up a bit better in person but not much, and I know the picture is very vey faint! I feel better that you see it, thank you! It’s so hard to wait a few days and test again :)

Good luck hun!!! Looking forward to your update when you test again!!

:dust:

By the way I showed it to my boyfriend and he said it looks a lot like the test that I took in the beginning of this pregnancy!

Good luck hun!!! Looking forward to your update when you test again!!

:dust:

By the way I showed it to my boyfriend and he said it looks a lot like the test that I took in the beginning of this pregnancy!
Thank you so much!!! And congrats to you!! That is so exciting! And That definitely is nice to hear that it looks like yours did :)

Thank you so much!!! And congrats to you!! That is so exciting! And That definitely is nice to hear that it looks like yours did :)
Thanks a lot hun!!
I just had to ask my boyfriend because he definitely wouldn't have line eyes like I would from looking at pregnancy tests for a few years now :haha:.

Something is catching my eye. Good luck :)

Not sure if i see something. .good luck ! Hope its the start of your bfp

Don't think I see anything either...I would wait a few more days before testing again. If you are pregnant it should be showing up more clearer than what is showing. GL:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->