I might actually be in the TTW for real this time!

nevernormal

Mom to precious Levi
Reaction score
The irony of it, of course, if I ovulated yesterday, we only dtd once in my fertile period. Oh well...:shrug: With my irregular cycles I will take one victory at a time! I am going to order some soy tonight, so if I did ovulate and I don't get a sticky bean then I can try for a soy baby next cycle... or at least earlier ovulation. CD 60+ is just too long!

**FF is saying I ovulated 7 days ago, but if my temps stay as high as today's I think it will change. Or I just won't believe it.

Hey :) I've never really been on this site before so I'm probs not the best for advice yet, but I hope it goes well for you :) have you been cramping or spotting at all??

Nope not really, but I'm *trying* not to symptom spot... not working too well for me! I've practically been symptom spotting the entire past 2 months! lol

Haha yeah, I should probably take your advice. My OH and I weren't TTC, but I've been spotting this month, sore boobs etc and now babies are all I can think about! How quickly does all this stuff take over your life?! It's so new to me haha x

It can consume you pretty quickly... well this morning I had a fever... temped at 100.3. So who knows if I really ovulated or not!

It doesn't really look like you ovulated.. there's no clear thermal shift. Hopefully I'm wrong though, maybe go get a blood test to make sure you aren't pregnant and get provera to bring on AF? Sorry to hear you're getting sick! xx

Well I was thinking I ovulated on CD67 even though FF still shows me ovulated on CD61 (I agree with you, there's no clear thermal shift there). But since my temp today was off the charts (literally!) I can't tell yet if there was a sustained thermal shift from CD67 yet. Hoping my fever will break and my temp tomorrow won't be affected by that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->