I might be crazy.. BUT.. my dog is acting strange.

xSamantha

Me, Hubby, & 2 Sons! :D
Reaction score
The weirdest thing. Last night, my dog was crying outside our bedroom door. He NEVER does this. So much that I let him back in for a little bit to see if it helped. But he just wanted to lay on our bed. Usually we say goodnight to the animals after all of our showering and getting ready for bed procedures and close them out for the night with no issue. He'll normally go downstairs and sleep in his bed. He had also just been walked - so we know it wasn't that. I am now 3 or 4 dpo.. and I'm cramping. I wonder if he knows something we don't!
I'm pretty sure he was like this with my last pregnancy as well. Very interesting. I guess I'll find out in a bit!

Aww that's so cute. I love stories like that! Pet's are so smart and in tune with their human parents.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Aww that's so cute. I love stories like that! Pet's are so smart and in tune with their human parents.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

They are so smart! And I read that our hormones change as soon as the egg is fertilized, not even implanted. And that dogs can recognize the change. So maybe he DOES know. It'll be interesting to find out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->