i might get crushed...but I'll take that chance! 2/3/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

andella95

Reaction score
Haven't posted any tests in a while. Not much point in it.

Here is my latest BFN from FRER. Sorry it's a bit blurry.

I really, really thought this would be it this month.

Grr...

(posted by request of friends, lol)

Attachments

• Top-1.jpg
    Top-1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 282
  • Top-2.jpg
    Top-2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 251
Ah Hun.... I'm sorry. Know how you feel so sick of seeing bfn for the last 16 months when will it be our turn huh? When's ur AF due? Xx

AF isn't due until for a few more days...I know it's still early and there is still hope I guess...but it just doesn't feel like it. I think I'm 12 dpo????

Yeah know that feeling too well hun.... Get a gut feeling and lose all hope as soon as see bfn. I have every intention no to test at start if cycle but then I just have to and it feels so horrible. Saying that the month I got my bfp I was so determined I wasn't so was the shock of my life really hope a bfp drops by for you this month hun :hugs:

Ahh, I really wanted to see something there, but all I see is an antibody strip. That being said though, I've tested negative at 10 and 12DPO on other pregnancies, and then tested positive at 15DPO. So you never know what can happen.

Here is the $tree I just took tonight. Sure that IRL there is a super faint pink line, but also feeling a bit foolish about even thinking that. This pic was scanned within 3 or 4 minutes and unaltered, although I did have the scanner darken it as it scanned because otherwise it washes everything out.

Antibody strip or possible early BFP?

Attachments

• Top-6.jpg
    Top-6.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 241
Why do the lines disappear when uploaded? I guess that's a sign that it's bfn!

I can see a bit of something. I so hope its the start of a BFP!!

I see a faint line, hope its the beginning of your bfp!

I think I see it too hun, keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

I think I see something Andie! I thought I was crazy too! I soooo hope this is your month hun! FX FX FX FX!

AF isn't due until for a few more days...I know it's still early and there is still hope I guess...but it just doesn't feel like it. I think I'm 12 dpo????

I tested at 12DPO on a FRER and it was a BFN. Tested today at 15DPO and I got a BFP - not as dark as the test line but not faint either.

Test again in a few days - my AF wasn't due until 1st but I still felt I needed to test today. Good luck and I hope its positive for you too Xxx

I can't see anything on that one either, but those one's are crap. I say get another FRER!

I think I see something on the dollar tree! ! !

FX for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel