i might get crushed...but I'll take that chance! 2/3/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already spent $40 on tests this cycle....can't do a penny more, lol. Like Hayley says,m only time will tell. I just wish time would hurry up!

Me too. Faint lines are cruel. It's nearly dark here Andella and when it is I will go outside and wish upon a star for you.

:cry:It's 2:15am, -7F (-22C), DH is at work, little boy is at Grandparents (because I get off and midnight and won't pick him up in this cold!)

Lonely, hopeful, confused, scared. :-(:cry:

:cry:It's 2:15am, -7F (-22C), DH is at work, little boy is at Grandparents (because I get off and midnight and won't pick him up in this cold!)

Lonely, hopeful, confused, scared. :-(:cry:

:hugs: keeping everything crossed

I'm just being a whiny-pants. I'd be okay but there is no one here but the CATS!!!!

I just wanna go have some fun...but I need to go to bed.

aw hun!! poor you for feeling like this on your own! I think I can see a line on both your last 2 tests so I think it looks good! fingers crossed for you!xx

Andie sweetie, it is looking really good for you. Have you tested with fmu today? The waiting is so hard isn't it? How many dpo are you?

I'm 9dpo today, and really feel like this could be our month, but holding off untill 11dpo to test - and the days are draagggggggggggggggiiinnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!

I don't really know how many dpo I am....

Af isn't due til maybe today or tomorrow?

The reason all this drives me so crazy is because (as I'm sure you've all heard a thousand times by now), with my MMC, I didn't get a positive until almost 8 weeks along, and I've always associated the late BFP with the miscarriage. That's why I stress over it so much. I know I should just wait for AF, but an early BFP seems like such a good thing to me because that's what I had with my son.

I get so jealous when I hear, "I had a BFP at 8 dpo on a digi!" makes me wanna cry! (Not that it's a contest, but I'm just insecure, lol.)

Can you go and see your Dr and ask for a blood test hunni - maybe that would set your mind at rest :)

I actually left my old doctor after my MMC (because he showed me on ultrasound at 12 weeks my baby and told me things were fine - but it had been dead for a MONTH.) When questioned about it later he said, "Well, it was small, but I thought maybe you weren't that far along."

So....I don't have one. An my insurance doesn't kick in until 3/1/11 because we just switched from my DH's to mine. Even if that weren't the case though...I'm better off just waiting it out.

Things will be better tomorrow...just going to go shower and go to bed. :)

Tested with $tree...got that faint, questionable line...not sure if it's pink. Can't be considered anything at all.

I'm cramping and figure AF is just around the corner. I know I shouldn't say it's over to AF shows up, but at this point, I don't know what to think.

Thanks for your support everyone! Especially last night when I was being a crybaby, lol.

We're always here Andie, don't count yourself out just yet. I'm planning on getting my BFP on Friday, and fully expect you to be joining me, LOL :)

You know we are always here for you Andie! I am still praying this is it for you though!

We're always here Andie, don't count yourself out just yet. I'm planning on getting my BFP on Friday, and fully expect you to be joining me, LOL :)

Thank you so much! Yep, BFPs for us Friday!

Actually...I think the reason I'm so doubtful is that the only time we bd-ed was on jan 17th....16 days ago. I don't think his little spermies could last more than a day or two in my environment...so the longer it goes..the more likely it seems we have bad news. I am most likely 13 or 14 dpo....if I'm less then the spermies probably would have died before eggie was released.

It's just easier for me mentally if I assume that it's not going to happen instead of getting blindsided by AF.

Good luck Lara!

I don't wanna give you false hope, but those cheapie tests do take yonks for a decent line to show up :hugs: I'm still hoping this is it for you hun, and we're all here for you whichever way it goes (though we're all keeping our fingers crossed that you'll be getting your :bfp:)

I'm seeing a line on the equate and the dollar tree! Those are SO faint I'm not surprised at all you got a - on the digi. . .I had a smidge darker lines then before I finally pulled a ++ on a frer gold digi (the most sensitive digis). . .so please don't worry about it! :)

I really think you might be on to something - please test again tomorrow! ! !

FX for you!

Shhhh! DH is in the room...but I just got a faint BFP on $tree!

PICTURE. let us celebrate :) :) :) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Shhhh! DH is in the room...but I just got a faint BFP on $tree!

OMG! OMG! I knew it!!! I effing knew I could see a line on yesterdays!! Oh please please post a pic!!!!!!!! I was having a shitty day until now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"