I miss it all!!

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
I miss being in third tri, i miss rubbing my bump and feeling her jump around and i miss relaxing and sleeping lots!!!!

Im getting jealous reading the labour announcements in third tri too as i miss that amazing feeling that i had whilst i was in labour and the first couple of hours after Ruby was born. The excitement of it all.

:cry:

i still missed it wen zane was same age as ruby that soon went lol now im thinkin about another i must be mad haha

i am 33weeks(34 tomorow!!! :D :D yaaay!) preg and believe me... you don't wish you were back here. it's that horrible stage where the end is in sight... but just out of reach, not like 20weeks where it's forever away! i'm big, uncomfortable, achey, fed up, hot. much rather be on the other side!

don't forget allthe uncomfortableness of baby wiggling like when baby pushes up into your ribs and presses on your bits! and the weeing all the time!

you can't have the nice without the not so nice... focus on the not so nice and you wont miss a thing. :lol:

xXx

but once that babies here u dont have anytime to urself and when preg u do! thats what i missed i guess, just being me but preg not me the mum.

being pregnant is awful but lookin back it is worth it so i think thats why ppl say they miss it. well thats my reason anyways

but once that babies here u dont have anytime to urself and when preg u do! thats what i missed i guess, just being me but preg not me the mum.

being pregnant is awful but lookin back it is worth it so i think thats why ppl say they miss it. well thats my reason anyways

Yeah thats what im missing. Some days i literally forget to eat because im so caught up in her routine!!! xx

zane had a routine now decides he doesnt want it lol i also go without eating cuz hes so demanding still little bugger!

I feel exactly the same and it hasnt gone away since my baby was born 6months ago! I miss my big bump sooo much and the whole excitment of labour and waiting to meet LO.

i too remember this feeling so well! when maddi was first born i missed having a lovely bump and carrying her and being pregnant! i do want another one so, but we're not ready yet! too much excitement with maddi :D

I was going to start a thread that was simular! I feel exactly the same and I Emie is now almost 11 weeks. I miss the whole looking forward to LO being born, I miss the niggles, bump etc. Love her being here but would like to be 30 weeks pregnant at the same time!!! Sounds Mad!

Everyone told me when I was pregnant that I would miss it when baby came and well... I don't. I don't miss the bump as I'm sooo much more comfortable now (even though sleep is a thing of the past) I don't miss the kicking in the ribs or the peeing every 5 seconds. I do however miss having time to myself. These days I barely even eat since LO is so demanding.

I miss it too hun :hug:
I get so jealous of those who have just given birth andthose pg ladies. Then I try to think of the positives of Savannah being this age, like sleep.

I know what you mean! I am really jealous of the girls in 3rd trimester and i didn't expect to feel like this. I am missing my bump and feeling him wiggling....I am not however missing the heartburn!! It is making me want to be pregnant again already.....not sure we will ever be ready for a 4th baby though!! :rofl:

I miss it too. I enjoyed pregnancy, even though I was very uncomfortable towards the end. I miss looking forward to the birthing and the connection I had with him in utero. But I do like being able to sleep soundly for four hours at a time between feeds! At the end of pregnancy I could only get half an hour at a time before I got too uncomfortable and had to begin the military operation to roll over :rofl:

i really miss it too, although i really enjoy being a mum and him being here. i miss him kicking and moving around in there and just being pregnant :cry: i loved being pregnant.

I kinda miss it too , I miss feeling him kick inside my belly most , I miss my dh spoiling me rotten too . but then again Im so much more comfey now , I actually just took a hot bubble bath and I was able to shave :) I like that the weight is just falling off me even though I still have 20lbs to lose my new mom body isnt so bad after all I thought it would be way worse . I also miss being able to have sex and not have to worry about getting pregnant , lol Im on the low dose pill but I have no idea how long you have to be on it before it works , so gotta keep dh away for at least a few more weeks .

I know how you feel. I miss a lot about being pregnant; the anticipation, feeling your LO do the rumba in utero, being pampered, and the freedom of unencumbered persondom! But I had a very easy pregnancy, no problems and not too much discomfort. I'm looking forward to doing it again next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->