I miss my vagina. :(

jozylynn896

Reaction score
So Noah is almost two months old. OH and I did the deed once and it was somewhat painful. It's like my vag has gotten too tight. He couldn't even get it in. I'd this normal? I miss my bff Lol!

Mine went back aftrr first but now after second and a quick birth (i pushed for three minutes) i now have a prolapse! Now ive gotta go to pt to see if i can ever get my muscluse to go back in :(

Mine felt too tight for quite a long time but finally around 8-9 months after

Wow too tight?! I'm jealous I'm the opposite lol lots of Kegals for me.. can you not try lube? Xx

Yeah maybe we should try lube. I think this is God shutting my vagina and telling me that one kids enough! L

Do you breastfeed? BFing tends to keep us "dry", it'll take time for the hormones to regulate and for everything to go back to normal down there. Use lots and lots of lube and take things slow, the more you get back into it the easier it gets. Sex is supposed to aid in healing and softening the scar tissue, but it will take time.

I know what you mean by tight... I had an episiotomy and the midwife joked and said she stitched it extra tight so it would be better than before (uh, thanks?) now I'm thinking perhaps she wasn't joking at all.

Lol that made me laugh. What a weirdo. Lol.
I stopped bf around about a month ago. Wetness has never been an issue for me. Sorry tmi.
It's just too tight! I didn't get an episiotomy but i did have a very small tear inside from his shoulder getting stick

My stitches came out too early. =( Though I had a bajillion. TMI but tbings just tore in every direction. Sometimes I'm worried its too tight, other times too loose, lol. I can't figure it out. Not BFing either...

Now I'm nervous it'll be like a bucket in a few months. @_@

Oh well. At least my LO is cute. xD

Lol! Me too! I'm afraid it'll stay too tight because it hurts oh. But I'm also afraid it'll be a huge hole down there!

I miss my old vagina for the opposite reason. I didn't tear, so I never got stitches so now everything looks... bigger down there. o_O

On the plus side, sex doesn't hurt like it used to. I was too tight before LO.

:( before i was a lot looser! Now it literally hurts oh. Tgat doesn't stop him though! Hehe! He looks like he's in pain and he still goes. Horny ass. :( lol

It's takes a few times for it to go back to normal :) give it time x

Thank you :) i hope it does! I can't wait to be intimate comfortably!

Mine is about an inch shorter than it was, too tight round the entrance, bunched up round my bum and with a lack of sensation due to nerve damage all down to an episiotomy they never told me they were doing. I really miss my old one :(

Will be having surgery after this baby to fix my perineum :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"