I miss you ladies!!!!!

stacie-leigh

Expecting a baby girl
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I hope you are all ok. Quite a random post but I just thought I would tell you all that I miss you lots! Some of you may know that I had my baby girl, Keira, she is the most perfect little girl in the world and I am so in love :cloud9:

I am rather missing my bump aswell. It seems so strange not posting on here anymore so I thought I would be naughty and post here anyway :)

Thank you everybody for all the support I have received thoughout my pregnancy when I could of quite easily gone crazy, you have all been wonderful!!!!

xxx

Wow you must be really organised or is Keira a really content baby?
How do you have time to even be on here:)
I from previous experience now it will take me about 6 weeks before i have time to just check my emails:)
Mind it is quite compulsive my oh moans now that when he does get home I am always reading something on here, mind before that he moaned that i was always on facebook.
Congratulations on yr adorable little girl xx

Hey hunni,
Glad to hear you and baby are doing well! It's so lovely that Keira was born on your birthday!
I think it's lovely to hear off mommys that have already had their babies on here it's inspiring!!
How many weeks were you when you went into labour if you don't mind me asking?
Lots of:hug: xxx

Hey hunni,
Glad to hear you and baby are doing well! It's so lovely that Keira was born on your birthday!
I think it's lovely to hear off mommys that have already had their babies on here it's inspiring!!
How many weeks were you when you went into labour if you don't mind me asking?
Lots of:hug: xxx

Keira is content during the day, but a monkey at night :) I also got complained at for being on bnb all the time during my pregnancy and I broke the news to my hubby yesterday that I'm still part of bnb I just move up a stage! Ha ha!

Keira was born at 39+6 at 1.39am but I went in to labour at 39+5

xx

Good to hear from you, hun!

How are you finding being a mummy? Any words of wisdom for the rest of us? :D

Awwww Stacie!! How is life been a Mummy?! I'm not having my section anymore because shes turned head down :D So it is a waiting game now lol.

We miss you too!!!!

xxxx

Being a mummy is the best thing in the world :) I'm starting to become a little frustrated with breastfeeding though, Keira just doesn't seem to get enough! That is good news Amy, I think spontaneously going in to labour is quite nice, I liked it :happydance: Just try and stay at home for as long as possible and keep yourself occupied, it worked for me :)

Keira is a little monkey at night times and kept me up until 5am but I wouldn't change her for the world :D xx

awww nice to hear off you stacie and im glad all is ok. I dont suppose you have heard off NatandChris have you? I thought about her earlier and she hasn't been on since you announced for her. Is all ok? xx

Hi Stacie-Leigh, missing you too. I don't post on here very often myself these days, it's just not the same anymore. 11 days to my due date and just counting them down.

Happy that mummy-life is suiting you; always knew it would xxx

Yip I am missing you too, and Minkymoo you are right it just doesn't seem the same anymore, where is Pearl hiding too?

awww nice to hear off you stacie and im glad all is ok. I dont suppose you have heard off NatandChris have you? I thought about her earlier and she hasn't been on since you announced for her. Is all ok? xx

Yes I've heard from her, she is doing fine :) She had her little man a week ago now but she had a nightmare of a labour and ended up having a c-section because Mason's heart kept stopping and dipping. But all is well not and they are both doing great :happydance: xx

Hi Stacie-Leigh, missing you too. I don't post on here very often myself these days, it's just not the same anymore. 11 days to my due date and just counting them down.

Hi Betty moo! It hasn't been the same on here for a while now, it seemed to all of a sudden go very serious :shrug:

Mummy-life is brill, but I still keep doubting myself at times and thinking that I'm not good enough....... But I'm still loving it!

It isn't long at all for you now, are you excited/nervous? Labour isn't half as bad as I expected :)

xx

Hi Betty moo! It hasn't been the same on here for a while now, it seemed to all of a sudden go very serious :shrug:

Mummy-life is brill, but I still keep doubting myself at times and thinking that I'm not good enough....... But I'm still loving it!

It isn't long at all for you now, are you excited/nervous? Labour isn't half as bad as I expected :)

xx

It did, have to make fun in other ways now!

I'm sure every new mum doubts themselves, I do already and Dave not here yet! I'm sure you are doing a grand job :flower:

I am so ready for her now, feel like I have been pregnant forever! I even attempted to have sex this morning. Let's just say that that will NOT be happening again this side of pregnancy!!

Yes I've heard from her, she is doing fine :) She had her little man a week ago now but she had a nightmare of a labour and ended up having a c-section because Mason's heart kept stopping and dipping. But all is well not and they are both doing great :happydance: xx

Let her know i have been thinking of her xx

minkymoo?? im still here :) i miss talking about food lol

Stacie-Leigh...dont worry about posting to say hi :wave: its nice to see that someone has come back to check on us :D glad your loving mummy style :) cant wait to join you x x

I MISS LOADS OF LADIES TO IT JUST DONT SEEM THE SAME :cry:

xx

It did, have to make fun in other ways now!

I'm sure every new mum doubts themselves, I do already and Dave not here yet! I'm sure you are doing a grand job :flower:

I am so ready for her now, feel like I have been pregnant forever! I even attempted to have sex this morning. Let's just say that that will NOT be happening again this side of pregnancy!!

Wow, you must be one desperate moo to resort to sex! I take it you were grimacing all the way through it again ;) Although you did say 'attempted???' lol.

Hopefully Dave will be on time like Keira was. Have you had any signs that she may make her appearance soon? I didn't sleep for 3 nights before going in to labour so maybe that was a sign :) x

Yip I am missing you too, and Minkymoo you are right it just doesn't seem the same anymore, where is Pearl hiding too?

Pearl?

Yes I hope I have the name right, the girl who's avatar was her photo with the straight dark hair who'd had about 3 misscarriages some of them quite late on. Not seen anything from her in ages either.

The last time we attempted to DTD I ended up with cramp so Moo you are a brave lady to attempt it so far on.

Stacie I am glad you are enjoying life with Keira.

While I am looking forward to meeting Ricy and feeling a wee bit scared of the life style change that is about to happen to me. I am starting to really worry that he might have really suffered when I was ill the other week with flu and pneumonia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->