I must be crazy !!!

k8y

Reaction score
:wacko:I have five mummies each with their five babies all roughly the same age as James coming for coffee this morning. argggg ! I'm sure it'll be great, good for James too. WISH ME LUCK !X!

Fantastic, good luck!

It'd be great if you could keep in touch with them, I kept in touch with the mums of my postnatal group and the kids are now 8 years old!

Yeah, I meet with my NCT group every Wednesday and have done since the first one was born (that being Thomas!). There are 7 in our group. I hosted 4 week baby massage course at my house when they were 6 weeks old - that was fun!
It can be very hectic, and especially now some are crawling and eating rice cakes etc - gets messy but it is good for them. We take it in turns to host so it only falls on each person once every 7 weeks or so.

aww sounds brill i wish i had some people local with babies luisa's age she is always so fascinated by other babies at baby clinic xx

have fun xxx

i'd love that.

have a lovely natter you'll have lots to talk about

xxx

Yeah itll be great, I met them all at our local baby masage course. Thanks for your replies

I'm going out to meet my NCT group... you couldnt fit em in my lounge, even if it was 5! I would let babies in... but 5 toddlers...now THAT would be crazy, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->