I must be nesting

Angela49uk

Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that I must be nesting!!

Last week I started sorting out all the kitchen cupboards. This morning, I woke up at 04:30hrs and couldnt get back to sleep. So I stripped the bed sheets, took down all the curtains and put a load on to wash. I'm now just waiting patiently for washing machine to finish so I can put on load no 2!

I can't believe i've done all this by 06:30hrs!

Anyone else similar at the moment? x

haha right now...cant sleep...decided to do :laundry: and wash :dishes: ....trying to figure out what else I can do....btw it 2am my time....lol

Ha! If ur short of things to do, you can come to my house! There is plenty to get on with here xx

lol....really wish I was tired...lol and I have a prenatal appt tomorrow...I'm sure my butt will be dragging in the morning

I'm the same, I feel really tired later on in the day, then when it comes to bed time, just can't sleep very well!

Good luck with your appointment xx

I'm the same! Although going to work the next day is now becoming a real struggle.
why can't I sleep and clean at weekends!!!

your so lucky you can get stuck in. im halfway through having a new kitchen and bathroom fitted. so everything from my living room and bathroom and kitchen is in the bedrooms, so im living in my room till its finished,lol. they have to go through my living room to get to the bathroom. so its a work site at the mo. cant wait till finished so i can put the finishing touches and decorate my living room ready for my new sofa to go in. i just hope baby hangs on for another 2 weeks and dont come early,lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->