I must be walking funny

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Tantan, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Tantan

Tantan Nathan, Brandon & Bump

I must be walking very funny. Just got stopped by OH friends mother and she asked me the usual question. How long left? And then she rubbed my belly :growlmad: and said you must be feeling alot of pressure.

2. Amy2701

Amy2701 Mummy of 2

I love how people are saying "how long left?" now, rather than "how far on are you?". Makes me remember I'm nearly done! Lol
    Although I'm with you on the walking funny... my dad's boss copied my "waddle" in the street the other day! x

3. kazer395

kazer395 Well-Known Member

lol i know what you mean, i feel like im walking normally, but when ever im walking with someone i havent seen in a while, they will laugh and copy the way i walk.
    my OH does it alot, he also laughs when i have to role myself off of my bed, and when i ask him to help me up, he helps me up quater of the way and then lets go so i land on the bed again and laugh at me, he will do this untill i hit him lol
    its funny at first though lol he just likes to mess around with me and make me laugh, bless him lol

4. Gems89

Gems89 Well-Known Member

Bless you, I was walking around town with OH and DS who is 3 and they both started to copy my waddle, I was so embarrassed!