i nearly caved

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
My husband and I have been up and down recently, but right now we are doing great. We have started having sex again and today was rather steamy! I'm not on bc due to recent bad health and we had no condoms. Since we realised this too late (if you get me) we thought sod it let's just do it. It took 1 try to have our LO. I stopped at the last second but now my head is a mess!!! Damn damn damn! We were wtt until sep 2015

I nearly caved the other night too! my partner and myself have been up and down relationship wise past few months - we was trying earlier this year so off my BC. We didn't cave in the end, but so want too start trying now instead of waiting...we are waiting until i'v lost 2st.

It's crazy trying to get past those overwhelming feelings. I don't mean the sex ones always lol. Xx

Yep this happened to me a few days ago, my ds is 10 month old and were gonna ttc #2 when ds turned 1 so he will be a bit older. But almost caved in ☺️

I'm finding it so hard. Before I was so traumatised about having more but I'm desperate for another. We have a little flat which we are struggling to get out of and we also have a nice holiday booked for next September. I don't want a new baby when we go and deff don't want to be pregnant. Damn damn damn lol. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->