I need a buddy!

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
So I'm pregnant with my first, and I'm due September 3rd. I don't really have much symptoms besides fatigue, some heartburn, and on and off cramping and breast soreness. I'm looking for a buddy who's close to my due date so we can talk and compare symptoms and maybe even make a friend out of it!

Anyone? If so message me! Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Ms Friendly, congrats! I just found out I'm pregnant the other day so I'm almost hesitant to post, it's so early and anything could happen still, but trying to be positive and take it one day at a time. This (touch wood) will be my second. Ugh, I forgot how scary the beginning is. I saw in another post that your grandmother died recently, I'm so sorry. I lost my grandmother a few months ago, so I know how hard that can be, even when it's expected or a peaceful death, it can still be so sad. Hope you are doing ok.

Thank you so much for the kind words! She is in a better place and that's all that really matters. She did know I was pregnant when she woke up for a split second before passing (still was kind of out of it, eyes weren't open) but when my mom told her she smiled really big. It still hurts so much that she won't be here to meet the baby or to give advice on my pregnancy, she sure would've been great for that.

Just trying to keep positive and enjoy being pregnant and hope we BOTH have a happy and healthy nine months!! Congrats to you as well! x

Hi, I'm due Sept 2nd! I have a little boy who's 3,im just more tired at the moment, sore boobs and that's about it for now!

My last pregnancy I could nap when wasn't working and couldd pretty much chill when I could, it's hard to do that with having a toddler lol

Hello all,
I'm cautiously due sept 2.....the past week I felt really tired but today haven't wanted a nap. I've also noticed that I'm waking up in the middle of the night and then having trouble going back to sleep. I've been munching a lot and thirsty. I also feel twinges here and there and back pain.

I can only imagine how hard it is to do that with a toddler! This is my first so have absolutely no idea what I'm in for yet.

Welcome Lucinda! Congrats on your pregnancy! I've been thirsty as well! back pain and headaches here and there. I've also been grazing on and off. And you're only a day in front of me! Pretty neat :) Might message you in a few if thats alright! Would love a buddy to keep up with!

Hi I am due sept 3rd too! This my fourth. I have a 20 yr old from my first marriage and now a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old.
Very tired, sensitive breast here and there, a bit of gas but that's it.

Hey there! Awesome to meet someone who has the same due date as me! We are very excited but extremely nervous as you can imagine being first time parents lol

oh wow you have your hands full! I hope to have at least two more :) we will see!

It's very exciting that's foresure. I think it takes great we have the same due date too. I am in Canada, hoping for a girl this time as all my babies are boys lol.

Oh wow a little girl would be so exciting! I bet you can't wait to find out :)

How many weeks along do you have to be before you can find out the gender? do you mind if I PM you instead?

Sorry I just got your message now. Dumb phone app. Yes pm would be great!

I have my first scan at 10.5 weeks and then I guess another 8 weeks before I find out what baby is. Time seems to be going so slow

Hi Ms Friendly! This is my first too and I am sooo nervous! I am due July 23rd, but I believe the statistics show that first timers go past their due date.

I have not had any symptoms either (haven't even vomited!) just really tired all the time, even after getting a good nights sleep. I work crazy hours so can't nap during the day which stinks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->