I need a waiting partner

Sorry Kay!! On to next cycle! Fingers crossed!

Maybe not husband doesn't want baby due I'm December cause Christmas

Awww Kay. Im so sorry. Hope you are doing well.
Take care and lots of luck!

Baby dust to you Kay!
:dust:

Hey Jenntt, did your testing yet?
I did mine on ClearBlue Digital and its :bfp:!
If i calculate correctly, im 4 weeks pregnant. Time to look for OB-G.

Lots and lots of baby dust!

So sorry Kay!!

Yaaaaaay Dx!!!! Congrats!! Wishing you Happy and healthy 9th months! :)

I did test. Thursday was a very very faint line and the Friday was a negative. I'm going to test today to see. Fingers crossed!

Thanks Jenntt dear!

Lots of baby dust to you and lots of luck!
:happydance:

Sorry to hear Kaylab, hopefully you next try will be your cycle.
Good luck everyone else.

Thank you Dx!

Negative again so on to next cycle.

Hi Jenntt,
oh dear... try again next cycle... hope to hear good news from you..

I'm new on here.. needing help during the 2ww and i'm 2dpo. Haven't used FF but another app tells me to test on the 23rd. Will check with FF and see! Will gladly join in on the waiting game with you!

Hello welcome! I'm 5 dpo today.
Bought a 3 pack FRER for earlier testing. However, will try to wait till 11 dpo.

Just on a side note- When I was going through all my conceiving woo's with my first (which took years) the cheap 88 cent/ 1$ tests at Walmart/DG etc are actually VERY sensitive and I have got positives on them way before a FRER ever showed even a faint line. They may be really cheap, but they definitely work, and are VERY sensitive. Those tests actually told me I was pregnant before the pregnancy crisis centers tests came up positive or my doctors office tests did, and I was indeed pregnant even though both places told me I was not. So, I thought I would just let you know to help save some money for you, because they are good tests (IMO actually better) and they are way cheaper. Plus, being so cheap, it doesn't kill you to use one, bc you're scared it's too early. I pick a like 5 a week, so I have a stock pile of them in my bathroom cabinet usually and use at my discretion and not my pockets, lol. Hope that helps. :hugs:

Hello ladies :) I'm 6dpo tomorrow and still have no symptoms.. No spotting no breast tenderness only lower abdomen pain 1 dpo which was pretty bad, already thinking about "celebrating" bfn with a bottle of wine haha I heard that u suppose to feel implantation but did not feel that or anything else, I'm so suspicious to everything that I'm imagining symptoms lol like last day I was eating tangerine which had a complete taste of a grapefruit for me :))))) or how I went to the gym and felt really "tired" that could not finish up my time on a treadmill lol I just can't wait anymore!!!!! Anyone else is so paranoyed? Lol
Did anyone got a bfp without symptoms???? We were trying really hard and on time (plus I had so much cm during ovulation wowww) don't know what to think I'm going crazyyyyy lol

My and SO tried to conceive for a couple yrs with no success. Our first BFP was actually a total shock and surprise. So much so, that when I saw the positive test, I laughed and was in disbelief. In my head I was going to drop in the pee, set down the test, pick at my face and check out a BFN once I was done, bc I had taken so many in the past, I was sure I couldn't conceive. Before I could even take my hand off the test to set it down, the test line was alreay positive. I at first thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, and that it was just the liquid moving across the test and not a real positive, but it just kept getting darker. NBS, I actually started laughing when I realized it was a REAL positive. Haha. I had no symptoms at all up until that point. I couldn't remember my last period, which was normal for me bc sometimes I can go long times with no cycle (a few months to (to date the longest) a yr and half!) It was nothing new to miss cycles, I just had a weird feeling and my face was breaking out which wasn't normal. BTT I tested, I was actually almost 3 months pregnant and had NO clue. So, yes, to answer your question, it is most certainly possible to be with child and have zero symptoms. lol. Sorry for the long response. :hugs:

Hello ladies how's ttc going?

Hi Kay! I spoke too soon... It was wonderful for a couple of weeks, i have Sore BB and extreme fatigue... Told my mom that this will be easy peeezzzy.... guess not..... :( Ive been having wave of nausea and dizzy for 3 days now.. urgh! i cant stand the smell of coffee! :(

How are you dear?

Hello ladies how's ttc going?

Hi Kay! I spoke too soon... It was wonderful for a couple of weeks, i have Sore BB and extreme fatigue... Told my mom that this will be easy peeezzzy.... guess not..... :( Ive been having wave of nausea and dizzy for 3 days now.. urgh! i cant stand the smell of coffee! :(

How are you dear?
Still ttc... sucky these opks are aggravating

Now is this a pos opk?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-17-00-47-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-17-00-47-27.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
Another

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-17-00-47-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-17-00-47-49.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1
???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-17-00-47-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-17-00-47-31.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi girls!!

Hi Dx- Sorry your not feeling well! Hugs! Maybe that's normal and will go away soon! 😙 what did your dr say?

Kay- those lines look great!! You better go get busy! 😁

My Dr suggested a laproscopy to rule out endometriosis and check for blockage. So that's scheduled for next Thursday! 😃 I've heard such good things about this surgery. My neighbor had it done with my Dr too, and was preggo naturally 2 months later!! 😃

Hi girls!!

Hi Dx- Sorry your not feeling well! Hugs! Maybe that's normal and will go away soon! 😙 what did your dr say?

Kay- those lines look great!! You better go get busy! 😁

My Dr suggested a laproscopy to rule out endometriosis and check for blockage. So that's scheduled for next Thursday! 😃 I've heard such good things about this surgery. My neighbor had it done with my Dr too, and was preggo naturally 2 months later!! 😃

U think the opk is a positive? ??

Yeah but I'm not sure which brand that is. What do the instructions say?

It says that the control line and the test line need to be similar or darker than the line. But instead of using the word same as control line it says similar it's equate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->