I need a whole new wardrobe...

xxxKatiexxx

Reaction score
What are the essentials I need? I'm just so fed up at the mo so need to chuck out loads and minimise but so stuff goes together iykwim. ANy ideas? x

What country are u in as weather will make a difference? Then i can give u some tips xxx

Hm well a coat def lol, maybe a few haha
Jeans
boots
leggings
long sleeved dresses
jackets / cardis
Shirts / tops (long and short sleeved)

I would stick with black, grey and brown for coats and jackets (so they go with everything) and get some colour into the outfit with some shirts / tops and maybe printed dresses.

Im in Aus so im not sure if my suggestions would suit summer and winter. When i was in the UK, was ur autumn / winter and i wore alot of jeans, printed tops and jackets x

I wear heaps of dresses and black leggings here in Aus as it annoys me trying to wear pants, then a top, then a jacket. I find dresses so much easier and then to just chuck a jacket over the top. I have heaps of dresses :)

Hope this helps

I'm a bit jealous of where you are! lol Thanks for your suggestions... I need to go shopping. I just never find anything anymore although now I'm on a mission!x

Sometimes i find trying on things u wouldnt normally go for helps. Things can be quite deceiving on hangers

Lol no worries, its cold here atm tho, i want some sun!!! x

Ohhhh what kind of 'look' do you want to go for? Let me help! :haha:

Hi, mmm I don't really have a specific look. I like flowery dresses, long tops with leggings. mmm I dunno! I'm pear shaped and hte my legs so feel the need to chuck ll my skinny jeans! I just want girly, non frumpy wrdrobe!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->