I need calendar help!

DoggieMama

Reaction score
So since I came off the pill in February, I have been like a clock regular: I mean 26 day cycles almost down to the hour, EWCM at CD11 and CD12. No success yet, but at 33, I think I can give it a few more rounds. This month however, same thing with the EWCM but at CD21 had some brown spotting. Was confused, thought maybe implantation bleeding or something. Nope. Early AF. Like super early. And super light until about 2 days ago, which was when I was expecting AF in the first place. So for this month, I dont know when to start counting. Usually its first blood = CD1 for me, but with this weirdness, Im inclined to start counting from 2 days ago. That being said, I wonder if we missed this time because O was earlier than expected (even though the EWCM was at normal time?!)

UGH!!! IDK!!!

I don't want to build your hopes up or anything, but it may be worth testing again when your period is actually due, in case the spotting/bleeding wasn't your period?

Also some cycles can just be a bit weird. A couple of cycles ago and I had a bit of spotting at 7DPO and I still have no idea why that happened.

I wish, but oh no. By the day she was expected, AF was here in her normal raging glory.:growlmad:

I've read that you're supposed to start counting from the first day of full on flow. Hope that's correct cuz that's what I've been doing.

Yes count from first day of full flow. A lot of ladies get random spotting before AF, I wouldn't read too much into it if it's a one off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->