I need chart stalkers....

arpeters

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

So, I am 11DPO and my chart is looking very interesting. I tested today with a BFN, but I have TONS of symptoms. Headache, cramps with a pulling/pinching on the right side, slight nausia, sore boobs, fatigue, emotional. The only symptoms I ever get before AF are cramps. So, I am very hopefull, but it is also making it harder to imagine getting AF. I know that many of you have experienced this exact same thing and I find comfort in knowing that I can talk to all of you about it when it happens. I love you all!! :hugs:

So, for the main part of my post, can anyone take a look at my chart and let me know if my dip was big enough ( i read it was) and if the temps look promising? Thank you.

My Ovulation Chart

The dip at 6dpo looks great and then your rise after that is almost triphasic. hope this is your month!!!

Thank you! I need all the luck and hope I can get. I am so scared because this is the first month that I have had so many symptoms and such high temps. It is going to make the negative harder, so I am trying to prepare myself, but it is so hard not to get excited. I want to cry just typing this. lol. I'm so emotional.

oh the ups and downs! just try to think as positively as possible. you WILL get your BFP!

Looking at your chart, I'd say things look promising. Your dip at 6 DPO could have been an implantation dip -- which would make it borderline too early for an early pregnancy test to detect anything. Your temps seem to be headed in a triphasic pattern.

The two cycles I've gotten pregnant, I had higher than normal temps in the luteal phase.

Good luck, fingers are crossed for you!!!

Chart looks great, but it is still too early to test...

Your chart looks fantastic. I agree with what some of the others have said. You are testing a bit early. If your dip at 6 DPO is an implantation dip you probably need a few more days to get your BFP. Good luck!

Chart looks fab! I'd be doing cart wheels if mine looked like that!!. The levelling out of temps over the last 3 days is also excellent and exactly what happened to mine when I fell pregnant with my son.

Sorry about the BFN's :hugs: What sensitivity tests are you using? If you are preggers you should get a + on a 10miu test by now.

Good luck!!!! x

The temps are starting to fall - not a good sign, but fingers crossed:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"