I need expert eyes please :) Update! Is this positive?

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
I took Clomid CD2-6 this cycle. When I took Clomid CD3-7 before, I O'd on CD14 (confirmed by ultrasound). I was expecting to O about CD13 this cycle but I haven't gotten a +OPK! I'm pretty confused. Do any of these (specifically CD12 @ 8AM) look close enough to being positive that I could have ovulated? I never get EWCM, but I haven't had any 'tacky' CM really at all this cycle. Can you have an OPK get pretty dark and still O without actually getting a +OPK?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 54
Some of those look close to posotive but not quite, could you have ovulated early? Xx

I don't think I ovulated early but I guess I can't rule anything out. I'm going to keep testing. My cervix has been fairly firm until today, today it's pretty soft.

To me CD14 looks like it's getting darker - that maybe tomorrow it will be +!

Especially that you said your cervix is starting to get soft - that is a huge indicator. Firm cervix up until now tells me O hasn't happened yet... Hopefully in the next day or two!

Here is my OPK from last night and this morning. I don't want to get my hopes up because they keep getting dark and going lighter but I guess this looks promising, however my cervix is fairly firm again this morning. It has felt 'open' since CD10! Urgh. I do remember one month getting a +OPK and my cervix feeling pretty firm, and thinking hmm, if I wasn't taking OPKs I would think I was still waiting for my surge. This cycle is ticking me off!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 18
Looks like you are heading in the right direction :flower:

Also, taking them at the same time every day might help to make the readings more accurate. Say 10am and 4pm, if you want to do twice a day. OPKs should be taken between 10am and 8pm.

Just took this last one!! Do you think I can count this as positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 21
I think it's the teensiest tiniest bit lighter than the controls line, but if i were you I'd just go with positive and DTD anyway.

I'd say you were so close , that it was basically positive, and just get on with it rather than waiting a few hours and testing and probably finding a positive then!! :)

Thanks! We won't be able to BD because DH just left for his out of state job until Easter, but we BD late last night and I read the #1 best day for a chance to concieve is 2 days before O! & my last pregnancy was conceived from BD the night before a +OPK :D so I am excited!! I'm going to test again at about 4 to confirm but I'm expecting a blaring + by then!

Exciting!! You definitely won't of missed your chance then, update us with your new super posotive piccy soon :)

Well either my surge lasted only a few hours, or it wasn't a true surge (can that happen?) anyway, this was my next OPK. This is driving me nuts!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 14
Well maybe that last one was a fluke, just took this :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 14
I think you got your positive today !

And yes it is possible to leave quickly, thats why they recommend testing twice a day because in some women the surge only lasts a matter of hours and a lot of women miss it

Good luck :)

You nailed it, a complete positive and BDing before hand :thumbup:

I was the same, only got one + all the rest were -

And now....... you wait! Gahhhhh :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583