I NEED EYES!!! 8dpo $tree

No, I don't temp? You can o twice? I'm thinking I o'd late. But, I had some spotting cd18 and assumed o spotting. Either wy I better bd tonight just to be sure. I did last night, but this opk is dark! So maybe I'm o'ing today??? If af shows I think I'll start temping. The only thing about that is that by the time you tell if you o'd it's already too late to get busy right?

With temps yes. It's only good when used with opk's unless you have always the same temps so you can tell when is coming.
Just bd in case but I have a feeling you'll get your bfp in a couple of days.
Enjoy bd in the meantime!!!

I'm sure I see lines on all your tests! good luck!

Hahaha! I will have fun!
Madrid congrats on your weight loss! That's awesome!

Well, here are my tests with fmu. I think I'm ovulating late as a bfn on hpt and pos opk, but I think it's getting lighter. I bd last night again and I will again tonight, so hopefully we can catch it. I'm gonna get some digi's since they're on sale at Target and take one tomorrow just to be sure. But, if it's "not preganant" than I'll be in the 2ww....again:dohh:

cd29.jpg

cd29inv.jpg

This is exactly the same thing that has happened to me this cycle. I'm so glad I also used the opk to check fir O or I'd missed it otherwise. Good luck Hun!!

Thanks! I hope I caught it! Actually, the good thing is that I'm getting more in tune with my body. I felt something going on down there and had a hunch to test, even this late in the cycle. It's a learning process that's for sure. If only I dd the way I used to maybe it wouldn't be so hard to conceive! But, with kids it's kinda hard.

Took a digi..."not pregnant"...those two words stink! I guess I'm ovulating late and I'll test Nov 30th when af is due. :)

Is it normal for you to have extra long cycles? Good thing you were using Opks! :) FX'd you caught it! :)

They have been wacky ever since I had the mirena removed! I've caught positive opk's the past 3 cycles all at different times, and I'm really starting to think I'm gonna gve up. I'm coming out the wahoo for all these dang tests! If this isn't my month I've gotta just stop obsessing and stressing myself out.:growlmad:
And you wanna know how nuts I am, I'm tempted to go get the dreaded frers! this new addiction I've picked up can't be good. LOL!

Did a digi and said "not pregnant" so idk what to think. Guess I'm having a long cycle! Urgh!

Madrid, I don;t know if you unsubscribed to this thread already, but any news with you?

I spotted brown on tp this mornig, so I think I'm out. :( I don;t wanna stay hopeful for IB since last cycle I had spotting then 2 days later full on witch!!!!

Hi! I'm still here! You never went back to the group!

I'm on cd6 today & taking soy again trying to make my cycles a bit shorter. My af came on cd40!?!?!

How are you??

I know, I kinda felt like I was barging in on the group. LOL!
The witch got ya on cd 40 and got me on cd41!!! It's ridiculous! I've decided I'm going to try and lose 10lbs this month. It will keep me pre-occupied until I ovulate in a month:saywhat: I think I'll get one of those tickers and set it for 30lbs just to motivate me.
I'm going to order some wondfo's off amazon this time for opk's. Maybe I'll look for a basal thermometer. I want to know how long my lp is. I just don't understand what I did wrong.:nope: The past 3 cycles I've bd'd on the +opk days plus some! Oh well. :coffee: Have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->