I need eyes!.UPDATE..HCG @15, Chemical :(

LuLu15

Reaction score
My test last night was bfn. I also had a trigger shot 13 days ago...they told me to not test until 14 days past trigger...but of course I tested out the trigger lol. My ic's have been negative for a few days... And I got a squinter yesterday morning...now this morning i saw something on the new FRER and decided to use one of my old FRER on a 2ish hour hold...I got this...what do you think???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 110
Girl! This is the first one of your tests that I can see the line!!!! Ahhhh!! Biting my nails for you! Keep us updated!!

Omg!! Getting cautiously excited!! I'm gunna save my last old FRER for tomorrow morning but will test again tonight with the new ones! I'm kinda nervous!

Yes! I can't wait to see it! Maybe even try to save the good FRER for Monday morning? The 48 hours would give it an awesome time to double your HCG!! And then of course keep testing with the other tests u have! Lol

That's true!! I hate that it takes 2 days to double...I can use some ic's and squint at them lol.

Thank you brandi!! I'm gunna try to keep myself busy today so I don't obsess over it lol. DH wants to look at open houses just to look around...that should keep me busy haha.

Here's this evenings test! Ahhhh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 79
Thank you!! I'm gunna test again in the morning and the hopefully get to call my fertility doc and go in for a beta!

Bfp! Don't even have to enlarge the pics! Congrats!

Thank you all!! I just had my bloods drawn....waiting for my beta and progesterone to come back!! This mornings test was darker again. 😁

Fmu today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 56
So I got my blood work back and my HCG was 10 and progesterone 4, they told me to be cautiously optimistic as my numbers indicate a chemical. I was devastated. But I had them give me progesterone to see if that would "help". I get blood work done again tomorrow to see if my HCG doubled... My tests are still positive and seem to be getting a bit darker but not that dark...I will post the most recent which was this afternoons with a 30 min hold.

Today's test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members