I need eyes!

Holly ttc

Reaction score
Do you see what I see? It's very faint but I swear it's there.

Attachments

• 20150730_144318-1.jpg
    20150730_144318-1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 38
I feel like I need to poas every time I go to the bathroom now!

It's your turn to see one now, Dobby!

Nice Holly
How many dpo are you again?
I can't keep it all in order lol

I would love to see one. Spotting and will be getting AF tomorrow. Oh well. I can't decide if I want to get back on bcp. SO has a lot of work on his plate with the HP acquisition. His workload has tripled for the next year. UGH

That is definitely a tough situation. I know that whatever you choose will be what's best for both of you though.

Congrats Holly
I am drooling over self made evaps lol
I'm tired of seeing blank tests so i dry my tests (about 30 mins after taking them)
and like an easter egg, i occasionally get a colored evap lol ooo ahhh
...hey I am bored

Oh no! That would drive me crazy but I'm also paranoid that it may be exactly what I've done. I guess the morning will tell.

Excited to see it! Are you using another walmart test or upgrading to a frer?

I used another Walmart one and it was still suuuuuper faint. The only other ones I have on hand are clear blue digital. I have to do some shopping today though so I'm hoping they'll have frer in stock.

Holly any luck getting more tests or darker lines?
I'm still stark white...living thru you lol

Unfortunately everything was white for me this morning. I'm trying to convince myself of two things though.

1. Even though I had held my bladder for quite a while while I slept I had a whole bottle of water before I went to sleep so it could have still been too diluted.
2. The frers I got say to start using them the first day of your missed period. Technically I'm not late until Monday.

I'm going to try not to test at all tomorrow and go for it again Monday morning.

Oh no, did you accidentally grab the rapid result? Those stink for early testing :(

I did. :( That'll teach me to be in a hurry when buying them.

I go with your second idea...that test just isn't sensitive enough.
OK then tomoro is a good plan!

Officially no reason to test tomorrow now. Stupid af is here right on time. Now I have no idea what the lines were those two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"