I need fast relief... FAST.

keljt1127

Reaction score
I keep getting terrible headaches recently!
( prob because my sleeping schedule SUCKS ) :wacko:

So i was wondering what is a good medicine that is prego safe over the counter that I can go buy to cure this?!

in uk you can get a stick that you can rub on your head called 4head its llike a menthol roll on deodarant ,maybe something like that is available to you ,coz you can use this

just paracetamol as far as im aware hun ive been strugglingthis past few days aswell just been stocking up on paracetamol one every 4 hour to get on top of it they work eventually lol
sitting in a dark room helps aswell xx

Here in the US.....I had a HORRIBLE headache that lasted 3 days.... I finally got it to go away with 2 Extra Strength Tylenol, applied HeadOn (they have it at all pharmacies) and a Grande Caramel Frappucino from Starbucks!!! Don't forget the HeadOn, I think it's what made the difference (in combination with the caffeine).

Are you taking epo? I started taking epo and developed headaches and then I missed a few days and they stopped so I did a bit of research and for some people epo causes headaches.

If not, then the only advice I can give is to take Tylenol. I have heard that massaging between pointer finger and thumb works because it is a pressure point or something but I have never had good luck with that.

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->