I NEED HELP :'( (angry and venting )

pushmug7

Reaction score
WHY IS THERE MUCUS IN DH'S SEMEN???????
im reading online that it could be a problem if the semen makes a thread more than 2 cms ....well dh semen makes more than 20 cm thread trail !!!! whats up with that???? and why dint his urologist tell him that its a problem?????

going to a different urologist on the 29th :cry:

Never heard of this, sorry :(
Could he be dehydrated or something? Hope it's nothing serious :flower:

i dont understand what happened ...the minute we decide to ttc he gets a cold and BAM weird semen consistency :(

Is he taking anything for the cold? Maybe meds are messing with it, or just the cold having effects?

Is he taking anything for the cold? Maybe meds are messing with it, or just the cold having effects?

the cold was 8 months ago ... since then his semen volume , consistency changed drastically ....he took lots of medication for his runny/stuffy nose ... i read that antihistamines can have an effect on the prostate but he has no symptoms at allll . but shouldnt it get back to normal again???? motility sucks due to mucus in the semen that is causing the semen to be so damn thick . volume is just 1.5 which totally sucks too since his numbers are at 20 million :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->