I need help! I feel silly asking...

jasminemarie

Reaction score
... But what is implantation bleeding like? I don't ever remember having it with DS, but I think I'm having some now. Is it dark or bright? Spotting or flow? And when should I test after getting it?
Please answer me quickly I need to know! I feel scared for some reason. Raging hormones maybe?

I think it's meant to just be a spot or two of blood, but I bled like a light period for about 7 days with my son from 13dpo onwards. I assumed it was a miscarriage but he was fine.

i didnt have implantation spotting until i was 5 weeks pregnant. i only spotted big beige splotches twice that week and when the spotting happened, it lasted like 3 hours at most if i can remember.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. :)
Was having a lot sore breasts for three days prior to this, also some nausea, and really hungry and tired. Used to my periods kicking me in the butt every month but never had sore breasts or an incorrigible appetite, and I'm used to being a heavy bleeder with AF, so I was really getting my hopes up when I saw the spotting.
Seemed to get more of a flow as the day went on but I toon a test anyway since it's still very out of the ordinary, but got a BFN :(
So I guess once again my body is just messing with me giving me new period symptoms to get my hopes up.
Back to the drawing board I guess...

How many dpo are you?

My ib was spotting for three days. Brown in color. It is somewhat similar to spotting of end of af.

How many dpo are you?

My ib was spotting for three days. Brown in color. It is somewhat similar to spotting of end of af.

I've never tracked my periods or ovulation, I never even remember when past periods are. I downloaded a few apps this morning, and I'm gonna start at least tracking AF and use them to my advantage so I'm not so clueless.

Difficult to say whether it's ib or new af sign. Mine does it like once in awhile. still spotting or gone?

Oh, it's normal period now. Flow picked up the next day. Just new AF signs I guess. Oh well, I'll just have to start keeping track!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->