I need help... or a shoulder to cry on

TheNewestMom

TTC A Sticky Baby
Reaction score
I just don't know what is going on with me.... A while back I suffered a miscarriage. After that things went back to normal, my period included. So when one day I was feeling quite off, and just knew something was different. Only to have it hit me that I WAS LATE! Yay! Exciting right? So I do what anyone would do when the are wanting a child so bad! I took a test, with out telling my husband, and you know what it was POSITIVE! Even bigger YAY! Now its been a couple weeks, and its been a time! During my last pregnancy I had a smooth ride, not a lot of nausea and stuff like that. This time its been none stop, smells I used to love make me sick, etc. I have heart burn. and the WORST gas cramps. Everything was great I am so excited. This morning I woke up to pee and when I wiped, I don't know what complied me to look, but when I looked there was blood. I have been crying on and off from that time on. But I still feel sick, and everything. the bleeding is light and I don't know. Should I just assume that its my period? or should I keep going on as I am pregnant? Please help...

How much blood? It's very common to spot in early pregnancy. Please tell your husband and go to your doctor.

Zorak! Its not much blood, like its really light. I can't go to my dr. tell next month just due to the amount of appointments he has.

I had plenty of spotting with my first. I even went and had early scans and they just said that unless it was more than a 50p in size covering underwear and not just when wiping then there is nothing to be worried about. And the more sickness the stronger the pregnancy. :flower:

I had plenty of spotting with my first. I even went and had early scans and they just said that unless it was more than a 50p in size covering underwear and not just when wiping then there is nothing to be worried about. And the more sickness the stronger the pregnancy. :flower:

Thanks! I got lucky and got an appointment tomorrow. I just gah. am tried of trying and failing... Okay. thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->