I need help. Update: Walmart test

dakotadawn

Reaction score
I'm waiting to get in to se my dr. I took this at 10:00 tonight with a 2 hour hold.

So I started on a new birth control on July 6th. I had my period from the 8th until the 13th. Then on cd 19 I started again, and kept going on bleeding heavily and spotting for 18 days. I feel the signs of another one coming on tomorrow.

I was on an antibiotic the first week I started this new birth control. Sharobel, to be exact. The last two days I've had really bad pain on the right side.

Help...

Attachments

• 2015-08-19 22.52.21.jpg
    2015-08-19 22.52.21.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 132
  • 2015-08-19 22.51.48.jpg
    2015-08-19 22.51.48.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 2015-08-19 22.51.12.jpg
    2015-08-19 22.51.12.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 134
I'm not sure I see anything but I'm not sure I don't. I hate these new tests. They can be very deceptive so I treat them like blue dyes: if it's not blaring then I ignore them. But being on antibiotics and it being a new birth control for you (you are supposed to use alternative contraceptive when switching hormonal bcs) it is very plausible for you to have gotten pregnant. The pain (especially when it is radiating out of your right abdominal area) concerns me, so all I would have said is to see your doctor. Sorry I am not much help. I hope all turns out well and please update us

That's what I'm thinking too. I hate these new ones but they were my only option other than blue dye.

unfortunately antibiotics can make bc useless. Not all the time but it does happen. Which is why they usually tell you to use an alternative form of contraception. I don't see anything in the pics but the new tests have been widely known to give false positives. On another forum one woman got a positive with water! I would see your doc. Get them to do a test and check out your pain and your odd bleeding. You shouldn't be bleeding this much. Especially on bc. the antibiotics shouldn't have messed it up this bad.

in 36 days you have had a period for 24 of those days and you feel another one coming? something is off.

24 put of 46 days I was bleeding and yeah i do feel another one coming. We used condoms while I was son antibiotics, but i can't remember how long after coming off of them that we stopped. It wasn't too long though. I have another pic I have to make smaller to upload. Hold tight.

Still the same test

Attachments

• 2015-08-20 00.08.43.jpg
    2015-08-20 00.08.43.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 134
ok. on that one I see a little line.

This is the same test from last night. I wanted to save it to look at it in the natural day light

Attachments

• 2015-08-20 07.27.43.jpg
    2015-08-20 07.27.43.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 96
Hun these new tests are rubbish hun..hope it means nothing...

The pain could be a cyst xx

I realy dont like them. I hate the curve and the caps dont stay on.

Looks exactly like my July tests did. I got af. I think it is just the indent line tbh. I hope you get the answers you want soon.

Those are the most ridiculous indent lines I've ever seen. What is up with frer these days? Overpriced and faulty

Just to update, I stopped taking my mini pill on Wednesday, still no bleeding. What gives?

Did you see the doctor yet? The tests look more like indent lines than BFPs to me but its always hard to tell in a photo. Hormonal BC can cause random bleeding for some women I think? Are you still getting pain?

I am still in quite a lot of pain. The doctor wouldn't respond to my requests to see him.

I stopped my mini pill 36 days ago and still nothing!!! No withdrawal like when I came off the combined pill. I was on craze the, what about you?

Aren't you supposed to spot even if youre late taking it? That's what everything I read says.

I know it was like that with my combined pill, but it hasnt been with this one. I was very rarely ever late taking my mini pill, so I dont really know if I would have spotted, I'd say during the three years I was on it, I maybe spotted once, and there wasnt really any reason for that.

I've been googling it like a woman posessed and it seems it really is 50/50 as to women that bled whilst on it and didnt, and had a withdrawal bleed and didnt, and whose periods returned right away and those who didnt.

This is dumb. Why do we have to rely on each other and Dr. Google to help us? Why can't doctors just do their jobs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->