I need help!

MrsArcher

Reaction score
Okay! I need some serious help.
I'm a complete moron when it comes to TTC (except the sex part, I get that!)
I've been TTC for a few months now, with no luck :/
I've been keeping track of my ovulation (online calculators and calanders) but maybe I'm doing something wrong??

Maybe some of you can help me?

My cycle is 34 days. My last 3 periods were June 8-12, May 8-12, and April 2-5.

Aside from ovulation tests and the calculators, what other methods can I use to figure out my most fertile days?
Is there any other things I should or shouldn't be doing?

Like I said, I'm TOTALLY dumb with this!!!!

calculators nd calanders r only a guide sweetie nd u really need to figure out wot UR body does. But ur fertile week based on a 34 day cycle would b from about CD17 to CD24. I would just BD at least every 2nd day for ur whole cycle nd that way u will always have swimmers waiting.

calculators nd calanders r only a guide sweetie nd u really need to figure out wot UR body does. But ur fertile week based on a 34 day cycle would b from about CD17 to CD24. I would just BD at least every 2nd day for ur whole cycle nd that way u will always have swimmers waiting.

You figure out your CD by counting from the last day of your period, correct?

No, the first day of full flow period is CD1

Haha. Told you I was ridiculous with this! I gotta stop listening to my friends!

Haha. Told you I was ridiculous with this! I gotta stop listening to my friends!

Ur NOT ridiculous sweetie, it gets very confusing this journey. I have been on it so long long that it's 2nd nature but when ur just starting out it's very daunting.

Something that helped me was to start charting. It's confusing at first but it gets easier the longer you do it.

You take your temp every morning at the same time and that tell you that you for sure ovulated, but it won't tell you before you ovulate so you should check your cervix and cervical mucous and/or use ovulation kits as well. Ovulation kits only tell you that your body is gearig up for ovulation but not that you actually did.

You can look up charting online or look into the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, it helped me.

Good luck!!

Something that helped me was to start charting. It's confusing at first but it gets easier the longer you do it.

You take your temp every morning at the same time and that tell you that you for sure ovulated, but it won't tell you before you ovulate so you should check your cervix and cervical mucous and/or use ovulation kits as well. Ovulation kits only tell you that your body is gearig up for ovulation but not that you actually did.

You can look up charting online or look into the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, it helped me.

Good luck!!
I no many many women do it, but u actually sould't check ur cervix as it doesn't tell u much at all on the contary to belief nd not only that u risk infections

Really? I always thought it helped with knowing when ovulation was coming. I guess that makes sense though sense it moves around so much.

What about to check CM? I never get any when I wipe, I always have to check for it by my cervix... I wash my hands throughly before though.

Really? I always thought it helped with knowing when ovulation was coming. I guess that makes sense though sense it moves around so much.

What about to check CM? I never get any when I wipe, I always have to check for it by my cervix... I wash my hands throughly before though.

It's really not reliable sweetie. U dnt need EWCM for ur CM to b fertile. Do u ever just feel "wet" without having to check ur CM?

Hardly ever. I barely have any CM regardless of what CD it is. Thanks for the info I just went by what everyone else always said.

Hardly ever. I barely have any CM regardless of what CD it is. Thanks for the info I just went by what everyone else always said.

have u tried taking EPO ( evening primrose oil) or maca to help with ur CM?

I've thought about EPO but some people said it delayed their ovulation and messed up their cycles when I was reading reviews.

I haven't heard of Maca.

I've thought about EPO but some people said it delayed their ovulation and messed up their cycles when I was reading reviews.

I haven't heard of Maca.

https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Ma...1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372738696&sr=8-1&keywords=maca

Maca root:

Pregnancy demands extra nutrients for a healthy baby. Unfortunately, many of today's women are overworked, stressed and/or have a long history of taking the Birth Control Pill find that their fertility is compromised. Eating Maca Powder can be an affordable, excellent nutritional addition to everywomans diet.Peruvian women start to take maca at the age of three, then gradually include it as a staple part of their diet. They are fertile well into later life... "Laboratory studies of rats have found that they had improved fertility after eating maca - females increased egg follicle development and male increased sperm count. In Peru maca is given to livestock to improve fertility a well as strength." From Good Medicine Magazine Australia. It also balances out progesterone nd any problems u have there as well. It has a high suscess rate to helping women get there BFPMaca is great for both women and men.It is a nourishing food for the endocrine system and is an aid to the granular system as well, including thyroid, adrenal and pituitary glands, all involved in hormonal balance. Maca can impact key hormones in both the men and women to their advantage, but it doesn't contain hormones itself.Maca helps nourish and stimulate the pituitary gland. It acts as a tonic for the hormonal system. When the pituitary gland is functioning optimally, the entire endocrine system, too, regains its balance, because pituitary gland is in control of the hormonal output of the other three glands involved.For women, maca controls estrogen in the body. If a woman's estrogen levels are too high or too low, this can affect a woman's ability to become pregnant or to carry a fetus to term. If there's too much estrogen, progesterone levels may also reactively become too low. Therefore, if a woman takes maca, she may help increase her progesterone levels, which are essential to carrying a pregnancy to healthy term.With men, too much estrogen produces erectile dysfunction, and can also result in a lowered or completely absent libido. In addition, it can impact sperm count negatively, and can also lower the volume of seminal fluid overall. When a man takes maca, he can increase his libido and can also increase healthy sperm production.Maca may help:Reestablish hormonal balance in women. Increase sex drive in both women and men. Protect eggs' health. Increase sperm count in ejaculate, increased seminal volume overall, and improve sperm's motility.Should you use maca?Maca is especially beneficial to you if you are trying to become pregnant or if you are getting ready to become pregnant relatively soon. Because it is a food, you can take it whenever you wish. However, if you are a woman who is experiencing any of the following, it may be especially beneficial to you:· Substandard egg health· Stress-induced infertility · Hormonal payments for ultimate in vitro fertilization · Miscarriage · Polycystic ovarian syndrome · Endometriosis Maca also helps you incur a sense of well being and have a sharper mind because hormonal balance can improve these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->