• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelseykawaii

Reaction score
Hi. I am seventeen years old and think I am pregnant. I am on the contraceptive patch, but a week before my period I had sex without a condom. I took off the patch, had been feeling ill with headaches and sore breasts since a few days later. More symptoms then occurred, like the area around my boobs darkening, my boobs getting bigger, dizziness. The period I got was really odd. It was very light pink or brown, and only appeared when I wiped. I had no abdominal pains apart from on the first day. I took a pain killer and it never came back. I took a pregnancy test today, and it was negative. My mother is being non-negotiable. She told me I'm not and is refusing to bring me to the doctor to get a blood test. I am on strong medication called Abilify for my anxiety and I need to know ASAP so I can get off the medication, or else the baby will die. It might be worth a mention that I currently have a kidney infection, and I heard that can effect a result. If you have any advice for me, please write back.

Re test In a couple of days and explain to your mum this is causing you anxiety and would appreciate the bloods to rule out pregnancy

A center like planned parenthood should be able to do a blood test for little or no charge. It might be worth exploring that option. If not, def re-test in a couple of days.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Any members who notice threads not cooperating with the guidelines for this section can click 'report post' that can be located underneath the members avatar. All help is very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"