I need help!

babymama32

Reaction score
I just found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant last night.
Here's my dilemma.

My LMP started June 3rd. My cycle the last few months has been as follows:

Feb 26 days
March 26 days
April 26 days
May 22 days
June 25 days

So I'm not entirely sure when I ovulated. I have an app to track my periods and based off of that, it's going off of 25 days, I would've ovulated June 14th.

I had my IUD removed in April. It was causing me to have really severe cramping and 10 day long heavy periods. I'm allergic to hormonal birth control, it gives me a systemic rash on my entire body. So needless to say, I am out of options.

In a dumb, heat of the moment, I had unprotected sex on June 10th twice in the same night, if that matters. On June 13th I had protected sex, with a different man, and to my knowledge the condom stayed in place and did not break.

The unprotected sex with was my ex boyfriend, and the 2nd was with someone I regret and was only a one time thing.

This is not typical behavior for me so please reserve your judgements, but I am wondering what the odds are the 2nd one (the 13th) could be the father.

Thank you for your help.

If the condom didnt break, then his chances are slim. Not 0 but slim.

Tough one. I'd agree that if the condom stayed in place, I'd *assume* it was man no. 1. Definitely way more likely. But you won't be able to be 100% sure until you can do a paternity test. Are you on good terms with your ex? If so, I'd probably tell him exactly what you told us and leave the other guy out of it. When baby is born, you can test for paternity and involve him then, if necessary. My bet would be on your ex though.

I would say it's most likely to be your ex boyfriend, given it was unprotected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->